Poked around a bit and this seems to be the place to get back in the lifting mode. I am 39 and haven't worked out in 7 years (dull story - life happened and combat stress took over). I'm not looking to get bulked until next year, but I need to replace some lost muscle mass, lose the flab, rebuild collagen and bone density, and rebuild speed/endurance. I need to avoid liver problems and hair loss as well as too much estrogen.
My lifestyle is a little strange to many in terms of workout time. For 4-6 weeks I can work out all I want then I travel for 3 months where I get some walking and running every day and the occasional random workout.
I've been doing reading research ( gotta be informed!) to get a handle on the steroids that I can use. I can see that Anavar will help with the fat loss and that it is mild as a beginner's steroid. It also looks like it stacks well with a LOT of others to help each other do more than they would do one after the other. In fact, it seems to help people whether they work out or not. Since I have to travel and can not always work out, this seems like a good one to use for about 12-16 weeks for the fat loss.
I'd like to start on the Anavar now. Then when I get home and begin my 5 weeks of workouts before I travel again stack it with others. After that, every 3 months I want to have a routine stack for the workout cycles.
I've lost a lot of energy over the years from stress so if I'm going to work out harder this first cycle, I will need something (Testosterone, likely) to push me along at least in the beginning. Since I only have 5 weeks of workout time before I travel again, I'm thinking that liver damage, hair loss, etc. can be kept minimal. CORRECT ME IF I AM BEING STUPID IN THINKING THAT, please!
Deca looks like it will be great for collagen, bone density, fat loss, and rebuilding some mass but needs a testosterone replacer. Did I mention that I have some joint problems, low calcium, and low potassium from a surgery and a blown hip & knee? Thus the Deca is a good choice from what I can see.
So, my confusion isn't large, but I want some clarity. Who can chime in and give me some of their own stories on short-duration stacks that aren't high dosage? Here is my stack plan:
Some questions (plus comments wanted on the stack above, please)
- Begin with the Anavar 30mg/day (I weigh 240lb) and keep using for 16 weeks
- About a week in to the Anavar, I get home and can work out for 5 weeks. I plan to add:
- Deca - 200mg/week
- Testosterone (T) Enanthate - 200mg/week
- The next time I get to have a workout cycle, I will take the Anavar, Deca, and T for the 4-6 weeks of time that I have. Remember, I am not looking for massive gains - I need a serious clean up and rebuild of endurance then next year may decide to get back in to the bulked look
1) Using T Enanthate (or another T injectable) for such a short time:
a) will I likely need to do anything to get my T working again?2) Would Deca need that T replacer every time I use it even though only on it for 4-6 weeks at a time? I surely need T to get me started, but wondering if I should plan for it every cycle. The less I have to use it, the better off my liver and hair will be.
b) will I likely need an estrogen blocker/antagonist like Nolvadex or Proviron?
3) If I won't need the T with Deca every time, will I still need something to get my own T working again each time?
4) I am seeing articles that show stacks of Deca with Dianabol instead of T injectons. Nothing I can find says that Dianabol is a T replacer that will give me the burst of enery and the needed testosterone, but a lot of things say that it is similar. Would you skip T injections and use Dianabol? Why? Use both is better? Why and when?
- slo-poke needs some juice, but not so much I'm not "me." A drastic change is not good for my mental health right now.