Have a couple questions for people who have ran cycles before (stats etc. in thread above):
1. What are good supplements to take while on cycle? My plan was to take fish oil, multi, and joint support.
2. Good Macro ratio? 40/40/20? I usually eat more carbs 45/35/20, but would more protein be beneficial on cycle? Shooting for 1000+ surplus
3. Will I be VERY noticeably bigger on cycle? I play a collegiate sport, and am kind of worried about others being suspicious. Not a big deal though.
4. Needles? Planning on drawing with 23g, injecting with 1.5" 25g, 3ml barrel. Rotating quads, glutes, delts. Good plan?
5. Any advice / things you learned from previous cycles that I should know about / be prepared for?