I am generally asking for some basic advice regarding what my best option would be in my current situation
But firstly- As per the "Stickies" yes some of us do read them..
1) Age - 30
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat - 6ft 1, 215lb in the morning, 11% bf
3) Years of Consistant Training experience - Consistent 4 years as of now, on and off over 14 years
4) Previous Cycle experience - Test E, Test E w DBOL kicker, Test E w DBOL Kicker and DBOL bridge into PCT, PCTS have always seemed to be pleasant for me, no sides, no gyno, always recovered really quick, only concern is blood pressure sits pretty high (daily), especially while on DBol
5) Training routine and Diet - (OFF CYCLE - usually a day off in between, 2 days off after legs)
- (Chest, Triceps, Calves)
- (Back, Biceps, Abs)
- (Shoulders, Traps, Calves)
- (Legs and Abs)
Diet is a pretty consistent year round clean maintenance/bulk, haven't cut in quite some time (haven't needed to), don't drink alcohol, keep up to date with all my vitamins etc........
6) Cycle Goals - (best bang for my buck) - See below
My situation is this
I am on PCT right now, I will be purchasing another property in about 2-3 months, for the following year after that finances will be rather tight (for cycle expenditures) so I need some honest opinions regarding what would be my best option/s
I "WAS" looking at purchasing a Test e 600ml/ Deca 400ml/ DBol cycle 30mg per day weeks 1-4 and 2 weeks up to PCT, 12-13 weeks DECA, 14-15 weeks test, DBOL kicker and bridge, this would be a 1 cycle bulk
But for a little less cost
I can order a total of 2 Test E cycles with Test Prop as a kicker and enough ancillaries to last up to 15 weeks each @ around 750mg per week of Test E and 100ml EOD of Prop, this could then stretch me over the year with on cycle / recovery time / on cycle / recovery time
What would be the "wiser" option, just go all out on the DECA cycle, or stretch out the year with 2 Test E / Prop cycles?
Thanks for the advice
Go with the two Test cycles, it's cheaper and 750mg is plenty enough to grow just get your diet straight.
I agree with MPx9. Stick with option II. You'll be ON longer. And as the expression goes, less can be more. The volume of test is more then sufficient, all you have to do is focus on your diet and lifts. Along the beat and path you may find some extra spending cash and you can always add to the cycle layout. Also good luck with the investment!
Thanks guys, quick and easy, it's a done deal