PDA

View Full Version : On cycle support - AI's or SERMS ?

roastchicken
06-01-2009, 09:59 AM
On cycle support - AI's or SERMS ?
I would love to know who prefers which in relation to keeping at bay the effects of estrogen build up on cycle. for example running a 10 week cycle of sustanon. i'm not talking about pct here just on cycle prevention. eg.arimidex/nolvadex

ROAST

VictorZ06
06-01-2009, 10:09 AM
On cycle, I love to work with adex and proviron. Has never failed me yet! (and HCG)

/V

roastchicken
06-01-2009, 10:24 AM
Thanks victor for the reply, this thread is really a way for me to come to a conclusion about what to use next cycle.
I am sure u coment on a few threads but u recently replied to a post i made regarding gyno and the use of tamoxifen and letro. The thing is i was running proviron when my symptoms of gyno came thru and i no longer rate its effectiveness, obviously it has other beneficial properties such as the relationship it has with testostorone in the body but is it really all that?
ROAST

VictorZ06
06-01-2009, 10:34 AM
IMHO, Proviron IS all that. Won't run a program without it. It does a good job in preventing gyno, and a good job helping to release test. Also, it increases your libido. When I take it, my sex drive is through the roof, especially in the morning. Perhaps you didn't take high enough of a dose?

Proviron is not really the best for gyno, but in symphony with adex and HCG, it works really well. Nolva works better for gyno, but IMHO, it slows down the process of gaining. And in my case, it triggers post cycle acne so I no longer use it. It is far stronger than proviron & clomid.

Do some research on HMG (Human Menopausal Gonadotropins). It's properties may have what you are looking for, in conjunction with HCG.

/V

roastchicken
06-02-2009, 12:49 AM
what would you consider a higher dose cosidering i was doing 25mg ed?

VictorZ06
06-02-2009, 05:00 AM
Yeah...25mg is rather low. I usually hit between 75mg and 100mg ed.

/V