• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hi

hog928

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im new to this sight and im here pretty much to read what u guys do on cycles and to put my word into it but yea im looking into doing a sus 250 cycle soon probly over summer but nice to meet you guys

yeah thank u ill be sure to look at it but i think i am getting to know everything havent done it yet cause im still learning and going with it

Yep. Get educated. This board offers great resources. Don't do anything stupid and mess yourself up. Good luck with your endeavors. :thumb:

yeah as of now im just looking for a legit sight and i think i have one idk though for sure

Welcome fellow New Yorker! Read up on as much as you can as others have stated, after that...you wont want to bother with sust. ;) Good luck.

/V

i know effects and what not and im prepared for it i like the idea iv done one oral cycle and i liked it but it didnt do alot for me well not as much as i was prepared for so this is what im looking at and it sounds good i have done countless amounts of reaserch and i am ready

i know effects and what not and im prepared for it i like the idea iv done one oral cycle and i liked it but it didnt do alot for me well not as much as i was prepared for so this is what im looking at and it sounds good i have done countless amounts of reaserch and i am ready

What part of NY are you in bro?

Anyway, I'm not going to get into why Sustanon is a poor choice, it's been discussed here over and over again and most any long time veteran will tell you that. But, you probably know that through your countless amounts of research.

Tell me...I'm rather curious, what has all your research told you about Sustanon? Or, what about it sounds "good" to you? I'll say one thing about Sustanon. The reason it became so popular back in the day is because it was the most readily available test one could get at a local pharmacy.

/V

i didnt know if u really talk about sites on this website here but i was wondering if u did

IML Gear Cream!
so now r you aloud to talk about sites that you buy from or do u guys consider that soursing

and im from lockport newyork near buffalo

idk i have a friend that was on it and had great results and it is low in sides from what iv read

idk i have a friend that was on it and had great results and it is low in sides from what iv read

Bro, that's what you call extensive research? :geewhiz:

Bottom line with Sustanon is that in order to achieve it's full effect, you have to inject yourself every day, or every other day. Also, when you run a cycle (that should ALWAYS include test) you want to keep your test levels even.

It's easy to do so with a compound that has just one ester. Sustanon has several different esters that all work at different times causing your test levels to fluctuate up and down if you do not administer it ED/EOD.
Where as a test such as enanthate (one ester), can be injected 2X a week, keeping your test levels even, letting you recover quicker and easier, and yielding more/better gains. Most first timers would rather pin 2X a week rather than every day.

You are far better off using enan or cyp. Actually, I'd take any test over Sustanon. You might also want to look up "Sustanon Flu".

Some guys use Sustanon to frontload. Reason being that it has a short acting ester (prop) and it works really quick. Me, I'd rather use prop and or dbol to front. So you might see someone run a test enan cycle, but for the first two weeks, he is also taking Sustanon along side it. He would be better fronting with prop, but as I said earlier...Sustanon has been easier to come by at most pharmacies. Now, cyp is widely used, especially for HRT and is available at most pharmacies. Prop is harder to obtain.

I could go on and on why I dislike Sustanon. I'm not saying it doesn't work and it's "BAD", there are just far better options to pick from, especially for a first time user. And lastly, you will experience more sides from Sustanon (if any) than any other basic form of test. Good luck!

/V

yeah i am still fig things out not just jumping into it but dumb question but when ur looking at it and it says like (10 ml. Vial/[275mg/ml]) just and example does that mean it comes with 10 vials with 275mg

hog928

Whats your stats ?

How long have you been training ?

yeah i am still fig things out not just jumping into it but dumb question but when ur looking at it and it says like (10 ml. Vial/[275mg/ml]) just and example does that mean it comes with 10 vials with 275mg

No...1 vial with 10ml. That would mean 10 X 275mg.

/V

i am 23 6'1'' 185 i try to eat as much as possisble in my day but good foods or calorie pack and training for about 4 years now i am still learning thats why i havent jumped the gun yet it will be awhile before i take anything

Back