• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test Prop As A Kicker, Instead Of Orals?

supersetsam

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
anyone got an opinion on this or tryed it? if you got he dosing right wouldn't this be better (for the liver at least) than dbol or anadrol?

SAM

It's very common to use prop early in a cycle with no orals. In my experience, you don't get the rapid performance increase that you do with orals, but you will see improvements in recovery week 1.

well surely the liver benefits would make waiting a week more than worth it. if you did this with say test enth, would you taper off the prop as the enth starts to take affect? is there any reason that this is not more common/heard about? it seems to be almost tradition to bosh dbol or anadrol to kick a bulk, or have i just not looked in the right places?

thanks for the response pirate.

SAM

Fronting with prop is very common and most seasoned vets are aware of this format. There are less sides than dbol and anadrol. And no, you would not taper off the prop, you would run it along side of the test e. I usually do so for the first 2 weeks.

/V

juggernaut-no it's not, i am fairly new to anabolics however and am trying to learn
victor-thanks for the reply, what would you normally shoot the prop at? 100mgs eod?

thanks for the replys

SAM

Last edited:
victor-thanks for the reply, what would you normally shoot the prop at? 100mgs eod?

I normally use prop all the way through these days, aside from the winter when I bulk, I'll run test e and prop to front (as well as an oral...I know, it may be a bit much for most). I'll run it for 2 weeks at 100mgs ED along side the test e. Please don't use my doses as a guide. :thumb:

/V

thanks victor, no don't worry i wont dose based on your cycles, our weight and experience is different. So with the prop at 100 ED plus orals, that's a serious kicker!
I've already had/having my first brush with the gyno gods so i'll look more deeply into this before coming up with my doses.
I saw you replied to a post by ROASTCHICKEN on gyno/letro, have you had good experience with this drug? i've just started on the liquid to treat a mild gyno flare up with puffy nips and a pea size lump under my left nip.

many thanks

SAM

I saw you replied to a post by ROASTCHICKEN on gyno/letro, have you had good experience with this drug?

I know guys who have used the stuff and say it works wonders, as it should.

I never really came to the point where I had to use it, so I can't speak from personal experience. I am familiar with how it works, what it's intended purpose is, and when to take it. Those who have used it have told me that it works. I hope I don't have to ever use it.

/V

Back