PDA

View Full Version : Coming off my first cycle...

awhites1
06-08-2009, 12:18 PM
Alright. So i'm almost 8 weeks into my first test only cycle (*Sciroxx brand testodex enanthate 250 if that makes a differance) . I've put on a good 15 lbs...two inches on my chest/back. inch and half on arms and thights...and varying half inch to inch in other places.
20lbs extra on max bench, 30 on squats, etc.

Anyways I was wanting to try to jump into a cutting cycle but my source is not the most reliable so I maybe out after this 8 week cycle is done. I dont have anything to take after for awhile.

How much can i expect to lose on size and strength? any idea? if im just quitting it strait up

hog928
06-08-2009, 12:29 PM
well you need a pct or 1 that could end bad and 2 to help u keep your gains eat as much as u can good and keep working hard cause keeping it is never easy but i hope you have a pct and you need to cycle off dude u gotta read u shouldnt have started yet

Whatsaroid?
06-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Wow, you don’t have a pct? Hmmm I would go off and recommend stuff for you to take but instead how about you go and do research then post back with an idea you have for a pct and then we can discuss further. I'm sure you could also ask your source what would be sufficient and I hope their smart enough to guide you in the right direction.

To many people are posting asking for the answer instead of doing their hw so I suggest you humor us with what you think you should do next.

Not taking proper account for pct may lead you to lose all your gains, get fat, the development of female breast or gyno and possibly mess up your test production for the rest of your life.

I hope you don't feel I'm attacking you but rather encouraging you to get out and try searching for the info before asking for an answer.

Aodha
06-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Straight up man, pct is important for any cycle. Just google hcg, nolvadex, clomid, see what u come up with.

Whatsaroid?
06-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Straight up man, pct is important for any cycle. Just google hcg, nolvadex, clomid, see what u come up with.

Hey hey buddy no clues :paddle: haha he could just google post cycle therapy :roflmao:

Here I'll do the work
Read This (http://ezinearticles.com/?Stupid-Peoples-Guide-to-Post-Cycle-Therapy&id=607333)

Uba
06-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Dude doing PCT is just as important as eating when on the juice. Read man, you dont want to regret this down the road.

p.s no one likes bitch tits. ahaha

awhites1
06-08-2009, 03:34 PM

thanks bro. yeah I googled PCT b/c i didnt even know what the hell that was and came up w/ some stuff but most of it was like prohormones and stuff. Alright

Shadowcam
06-08-2009, 10:26 PM
You will loose all your gains, get bitch tits, have Test levels of a 70 year old and look and feel much worse than before you started your cycle.

Uba
06-09-2009, 02:48 PM
I have a real bad feeling your not even going to do PCT. I hope i'm wrong.

hog928
06-09-2009, 06:02 PM
u might want to get one asap brother and u did not know enough to even start a cycle in the first place most people research for a long time before they even think about doing a cycle dam i havent even done my first injectable cycle cause i dont think i know enough and hell its gonna be hard enough for me to even get this kinda stuff so adleast u found it and yeah please get a pct going asap it will save you alot of wasted time and money

awhites1
06-10-2009, 06:17 AM
u might want to get one asap brother and u did not know enough to even start a cycle in the first place most people research for a long time before they even think about doing a cycle

Well I knew you couldn't just come off of it. Just didn't research the specifics enough. Not to mention I was thinking I was going to jump right into another but not sure if thats going to happen or not. I was just being lazy by posting a request for what I needed to do but next time I'll research it and not be lazy.

Uba
06-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Well you still need PCT for this cycle you just did...if you dont believe me go to a doctor and get a full blood tap.

Second...read up dude...you dont wana end up f'ed for life for trying to have a "nice" body.

Just trying to help man dont think we're just nagging at you, it doesnt get any more real than this...