• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help Me lose weight!

Buster840

Cool ole fart!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have become stagnant with my weight loss. In May i was at 254 dropped down to 237 with Priscription Adipex in in two months.
I have been working out heavy since May. But just as soon as I stopped taking the Adipex I added 5 pounds. I am getting bigger in muscle and I am firm in every area EXCEPT my belly
Its like a big tumor!
Any ideas? I don't want to take the adipex
Is Hydroxicut worth it?
I work out 4 to 5 days a week doing at least 30 mins of cardio each day. I need a good diet plan I can actually stick to.
Help!!!

Hi Buster840!

Welcome to IM!

I can tell you the first thing that you need to do is post your stats like, age, height, weight, BF% etc. Secondly you need to post what you eat during the day in a per meal outline. There are many knowledgable people here that will be able to help you with your goals. :)

Thanks for the welcom and suggestion
I am 46 5'11" 237# solid everywhere except belly which is full of jelly!
I have no diet and eat just about anything no will power in that area
I know my habits are poor but hoping for help and encoragement from here???

Then the first thing I would do is read the Sticky: Best Nutritional Threads that w8lifter has at the top of this forum. There is a ton of information in there to get you started understanding proper nutrition and I believe DP has some fat loss plans in there as well. Its a lot of reading but it is well worth the time. Good Luck! :D

Welcome Buster!

Why don't you read the Fat Loss Primer, like mochy suggested, and there's also a male cutting plan in the same thread that mochy mentioned...it will give you some ideas on how to get started....once you read it, you can then post a new diet for yourself and we'll help you get it just right :)

Hey thanks, I have been reading and it has been helping me understand more
I am one of those guys who thought just cutting back to one meal a day would be they way to go but now I see that maybe six small meals would be better. Also I see that maybe higher proten and lower carbs is better too.
Dang but I love to eat!!!

Don't we all...dieting sucks...that's why it's much better to completely change your entire eating habits for good! If you look at it as a new lifestyle (eating healthy) then it's much easier to make the right choices.

Originally posted by w8lifter
Don't we all...dieting sucks...that's why it's much better to completely change your entire eating habits for good! If you look at it as a new lifestyle (eating healthy) then it's much easier to make the right choices.

Well said Baby, you rule! :D

DP

Ok let me ask another question then, Is Slim Fast a good meal replacement? I read that it has 7 G's of Protein and 46G's of Carbs?
Is this a good diets to start off with?
MegaMan Vitamin sup
bowl of Weaties or Rasen Bran with 1% milk for Breakfast
Nutricional bar for mid morn. snack
Slim Fast and fruit for lunch
Nutri Bar afternoon snack
Salad and small portions Chicken breast with Green beans
for dinner
1 cup Pop corn foe even snack

I am also considering taking Hydroxicut 2 times a day AM and Lunch
Oh and I have also been taking a spoon full of creatine befor workouts and the same after with gateraide
I would like to know what you all think will I lose weight and still maintain energy to work out?

Originally posted by Buster840
Ok let me ask another question then, Is Slim Fast a good meal replacement? I read that it has 7 G's of Protein and 46G's of Carbs?

Abosolutely not! Slimfast is just sugar, it's the worst thing you could have!

What do you want....you want to have big muscles and low bodyfat right? You need to eat in a manner that gets you that goal...slimfast is for SLB's!

Sugar is evil, bulk or cut, it just is....if you read the Fat Loss Primer you should know what sugar is....I'm not talking just table sugar either, anything that converts rapidly to sugar within your body is not good for cutting. You should really read that thread.

I'm going to tear your meal plan apart now :D When I'm done...you might also want to read the Male cutting Meal Plan to get even more suggestions on what and how to eat properly

Is this a good diets to start off with?
MegaMan Vitamin sup
bowl of Weaties or Rasen Bran with 1% milk for Breakfast

No...basically you're starting your day w/ sugar and very little protein. A better alternative would be 3 whole eggs plus 4 additional whites and a 1/2 cup of plain oats (not the sugared kind)...this will give you good quality protein, and slow-burning carbs to start your day

Nutricional bar for mid morn. snack

Nutritional bars are NOT!!! They are anything but nutritional....most are extremely high in sugar and even the low carb bars leave something to be desired. If you want to supplement your diet w/ something, get a sugar-free, low-carb (under 3 g) protein powder. Mix it w/ 1 tbsp flax seed oil or 3 tbsp cream and some strawberries, add some veggies and you have yourself a great meal

Slim Fast and fruit for lunch

No slimfast...Have a tuna sandwhich (bread's bad too but it's better than slimfast) or a chicken breast, lean beef, etc...some fruits are okay on a cut...stay away from bananas...apples, berries, peaches and grapefruit are best.

Nutri Bar afternoon snack

Same as above

Salad and small portions Chicken breast with Green beans
for dinner

Not small...big...protein is good! Have 5-6 oz of protein (chicken, fish, beef, tuna, etc)...salad is good...especially if you add some healthy fat like olive oil or flax seed oil to it

1 cup Pop corn foe even snack

Popcorn is bad...I know, I know...it's low fat...it's also high glycemic...meaning it converts to sugar rapidly...fat on the other hand will help control any insulin response, which is a good thing

I am also considering taking Hydroxicut 2 times a day AM and Lunch

I wouldn't do that until your get your diet in order

Oh and I have also been taking a spoon full of creatine befor workouts and the same after with gateraide
I would like to know what you all think will I lose weight and still maintain energy to work out?

Overall, you need to up your protein, lower your sugar intake, increase your slow-burning carbs...oats/sweet potato/brown rice (maybe 3-4 meals w/ carbs), increase your veggie intake, increase your healthy fats....you should try to get 5-6 meals a day...approx. 3 hrs apart.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok I can see I have more home work to do
before going farther let me again thank you as you can see i got fat from ignorance!
The eggs for breakfast I loike em fried! Do you mean boiled eggs?
I think I understand most of the rest except Fruits Can't stand grapefruit so that leaves me with peaches. Anything else?
As far as veggies, beans, potatoes corn are bad! can you list some good veggies? I also didn't understand what the difference is between baked potatos and sweet potatos? but you say sweet potatoes are good?
in in the primer it said something about spagetti being better then baked potatos??? Did i read that correct?
Again thanks

Shopping list!

sf low carb protein powder
lean beef
chicken breast
turkey breast
fresh fish
canned tuna
canned salmon
eggs
creamed cottage cheese**
hard cheese **
sweet potatoes
yams
long grain brown rice
old fashioned oats
steel cut oats
eggplant
squash
romaine lettuce
spinach
asparagus
avocado
broccoli
brussels sprouts
cabbage
cauliflower
cucumbers
celery
peppers (any color)
mushrooms
string beans
zucchini
apples
bananas**
fresh or frozen (w/o syrup) berries
peaches
grapefruit
heavy whipping cream (35% m.f....NOT whipped cream the dessert topping)
olive oil
safflower oil
flax seed oil
walnut oil
almonds
walnuts
natural sugar-free peanut butter

** Not all foods on this list should be used at all times...the banana for instance should only be used during a carb up and/or a bulk.

DPw8

Originally posted by Buster840
Ok I can see I have more home work to do
before going farther let me again thank you as you can see i got fat from ignorance!
The eggs for breakfast I loike em fried! Do you mean boiled eggs?
I think I understand most of the rest except Fruits Can't stand grapefruit so that leaves me with peaches. Anything else?
As far as veggies, beans, potatoes corn are bad! can you list some good veggies? I also didn't understand what the difference is between baked potatos and sweet potatos? but you say sweet potatoes are good?
in in the primer it said something about spagetti being better then baked potatos??? Did i read that correct?
Again thanks

From the Fat Loss Primer.....
Originally posted by Dr. Pain
An excellent article....(everything but the pasta comment):

Means no...the pasta isn't good :D

Eggs fried in Pam are okay...any way you like 'em :D

DPw8

Cool I will have eggs in the morning!!!
I kind of thought thats what you would say about the spagetti!
I am learning!!!

Back