PDA

View Full Version : hgh-WHEN TO SHOT IT?

tbbacot
06-14-2009, 02:12 PM
What Is Best Time To Shot Hgh- Got Somatropin 6 Kits

VictorZ06
06-14-2009, 02:50 PM
Depends On What You Are Using It For As Well As Your Age, And How Much You Are Taking.

Who cares how many kits you have, what does that have to do with the timing of your shots?

tbbacot
06-15-2009, 11:07 AM
i want lost pure fats.
guy in gym say 4iu am is best.
i am 35

VictorZ06
06-15-2009, 11:13 AM
4iu AM is a good dose for fat loss at age 35.

You might even get away with 3iu if you have some strong pharm grade. The older you are, the less you need.

If you take 4iu or more a day, I would split the dose in two. Take 2iu as soon as you wake up, and 2iu early afternoon.

/V

wickedwayz
06-22-2009, 06:23 AM
Tabbcot for someone from USA ur English sucks. And you was 28 in a couple posts you made then 35. THEN your weight changed 15lbs? What you sellin bro? I seen you PMed me a source? That y ur here posting fake I need help forums?

VictorZ06
06-22-2009, 07:43 AM
I think he's Canadian. Sounds very much like someone that got the boot a few weeks back...I can't think of the name but the 2nd grade writing level is about the same. lol

/V

wickedwayz
06-22-2009, 10:19 AM
Yea Domain Name: Pharma-EU
Reg Name: Kingston Smith

Apparently he's a BIG scammer so watch it!

VictorZ06
06-22-2009, 10:28 AM
i am 35

Yeah, on this thread you are 35. Your profile, however, states you are 37. So not only can't you type, you can't count. Dumb ass. :loser:

:banned::banned:

/V

redflash
06-22-2009, 01:21 PM
4iu AM is a good dose for fat loss at age 35.

You might even get away with 3iu if you have some strong pharm grade. The older you are, the less you need.

If you take 4iu or more a day, I would split the dose in two. Take 2iu as soon as you wake up, and 2iu early afternoon.

/V

Hey, Victor, this feels counter-intuitive. As you get older you produce less GH of your own. So why would you need less? Surely if you were taking it for 30 years (for illustrative purposes only!) from age 20 to 50 you would need to increase your dose slowly, or maye keep it the same, rather than drop it. Not sure I can see the science behind a drop...

Thanks,

Flash

tbbacot
06-22-2009, 01:40 PM
i am nor source and i don't sale anything!

VictorZ06
06-22-2009, 05:52 PM
Hey, Victor, this feels counter-intuitive. As you get older you produce less GH of your own. So why would you need less? Surely if you were taking it for 30 years (for illustrative purposes only!) from age 20 to 50 you would need to increase your dose slowly, or maye keep it the same, rather than drop it. Not sure I can see the science behind a drop...

Thanks,

Flash

Good question.

The reason why someone who is older would need less is because his body is not producing the same amount as he was when he was 20. As we grow older, the less out bodies make.

This may sound confusing but I'll do my best to explain it the way I understand it. The older we are, the less HGH we produce. When you are older, the entrance of HGH into your system somewhat gives a magnified effect because the body is no longer used to having any HGH within.

If you are 45 and taking 4iu a day, that would be similar to a 25 year old taking something like 10iu a day. This is because there isn't any (or very little) HGH in your system at that age and the body reacts differently than when there is natural HGH in your system.

In our mid 20s our levels are at their peak, and the introduction of small doses of HGH into our system will have an effect.

If you are 50 and your body is no longer producing HGH, the introduction of HGH into the body will have more of an effect, because there isn't any there to begin with.

We had a debate about this a few years back, there was a study comparing and contrasting HGH for different ages and doses. If I can find it, I'll post it up. Forgive me if it sounds a bit confusing, I'll see if I can find some documented information that will help you better understand.

/V

4johnybravo
06-25-2009, 06:18 PM
O I C WHAT U MEEN. makes since