Rooster7
06-24-2009, 04:02 PM
1) 25 years old
2) 6ft 2'' - 210lb , percentage of body fat unknown / not high
3) Around a year of hard training, a few years on and off before
4) No Previous Cycle experience
5) Train 4 days a week at the moment,
6) My goals are to be as big and strong as possible

I have been training for a couple of years on and off but for around a year ive trained pretty hard.... i have seen massive gains from when i first started, but on a whole i am not that big compared to a few of my friends and i would like to be a lot bigger.
at the moment i seem to be making very slow gains and ive been wondering if i should start a course of streriods, if i did choose to start taking steriods what would be the best course to take and also what should i get to combat any unwanted side effects.
i also wanted to know how long of a break do i need between each course.?
if you have any help or advice on this subject please post and let me know..!

Pirate!
06-24-2009, 06:33 PM
I'd bet my house you could put on 15lbs of muscle over the next years by constantly improving your diet and excericse program. If you don't develop those areas now, you won't see the progress after you finish a course of steroids. I'd hold off a few years.

Shadowcam
06-24-2009, 09:05 PM
^^^What he said. One year of training is nothing.

You need to be training and eating well CONSISTANTLY for a few years before you consider a cycle. None of this on and off crap.

In that time learn as much as you can on all aspects of bodybuilding. Once you have a good amount of knowledge and achieved all you can naturally, then research AAS and PCT if you still want to go down that route.