• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Thoughts and advice for my 1rst. Run

Alumni

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Week
1-12= 500 mgs / week test cyp
1-4= 20mgs / day D-bol
1-4= 1mg / day liquid armidex
5-12= 0.5 mgs / day liquid armidex

13 OFF - POST CYCLE THERAPY (PCT) WEEK 14-18

14-15= 0.25 mgs / day liquid armidex
16-17= 0.25 mgs / EOD liquid armidex

14= 200 mgs / day of Clomid
15= 100 mgs/ day Clomid
16= 50 mgs / day Clomid
17= 25 mgs / day Clomid
18= 25 mgs/ day Clomid

I am a lil confused I read that I should be using HCG during the routine to make PCT faster and more successful here is a PCT I pulled from a forum somewhere

• HCG Every 4 days 250iu from weeks 3-12

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin

1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day
2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day
3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day
4 20mgs/day 20mgs/day
5 20mgs/day
6 20mgs/day

* And a 1,000iu's of Vitamin E for 3 weeks ED

I want to go from 200lbs. to 215 to 220 Solid I hope this is the routine that can assist me to my goal If you have expirenced advice on what to take and add to this cycle please go ahead and help me out, I will be trying to acquire these the best I can I plan on starting this cycle in the next 40 days.

Last edited:
I would stick to .5mg of adex throughout the course.

I think your PCT is a week too long. PCT is too much...you don't need nolva & clomid & Adex & Aromasin...you have too much going on, all this will eat your gains. I would scratch out the nolva and aromasin all together, you won't need it. This is a test only (with a kick of dbol) cycle, you don't need all this stuff. Even if you added more AAS, you would still have to much going on in your PCT. Clomid is all you will need.

HCG is....OK, I would use a dash bit more, but to each his own. I'd also start it at the end of week one and stop when PCT begins. Only other thing I would do is add proviron at 50mg ed 1-14. All else looks ok, I don't know your stats and what have you...I suggest posting them.

/V

Right on bro, as far as stats I am 26 5'9" 200lbs. around 12-13%BF. Never cycled before but passed up many chances when I was younger whenI lived In Nor Cal.

I have
been liftin off and on since I was 19 and now that im done with school Im ready to step it up and commit to some serious gains.

I will take your advice on the excessive PCT, I think I will add Deca to the mix or sust.

Im excited to start the trasformation its like when I was getting ready to buy my first motorcycle =):ohyeah:

P.S.
LE doesnt care about one man trying to enhance his physique with 1 or 2 cycles do they? And would one be dumb to accquire his supps from the internet?

You have test, no need to add sust in there...waste of money. Now deca, yes...makes more sense. But, this is your first cycle so you may want to stick to just test and dbol.

LE cares, just be careful where you go shopping. ;) Good luck.

/V

Your info is greatly appreciated! its refreshing to have some info to make a decision.

-Regards J

Back