PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic Advice

synaptiCollapse
06-28-2009, 11:51 PM
I am 24 and for the first time considering taking steroids to give myself a little boost at the gym. I weigh about 180 Pounds right now with 15 or so % body fat and I am currently quitting smoking. I figured if I were to see considerable body changes while I quit it would help me stay on the straight and narrow. Unfortunately several weeks of research has left me with hundreds of conflicting accounts and to be honest I just need some simple advice.

I have decided to stack Deca and Testosterone for 2 cycles. After which I will cease using steroids forever. I have no interest in using any other combination so please, I would only like advice about these two.
I need to know the exact protocol and best dosages (and proportions) for beginning (frontloading) and ending (weaning myself off) these two cycles as effectively and safely as possible. I also need to know whether I should do them successively or separately, how long they will take to kick in, and when I will achieve peak effectiveness. Any help in these departments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Shadowcam
06-29-2009, 03:17 AM
I dont underatand your reasoning for using steroids!

There really is no point if you are just planning on doing just two cycles as eventually you will just return to your natural size as your body will not be able to support the extra weight that it could when in a high anabolic state.

Gains recieved from enhancers are not permenent so there is no point shutting down your natural hormone production for zero future results.

PS When you post your weight remember to post your height also. You could be 6'5 or 5'2.

Marat
06-29-2009, 03:29 AM
I dont underatand your reasoning for using steroids!

Me either.

What are your specific goals?

synaptiCollapse
06-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Im sorry I should have specified. Im 6 feet tall on the dot.
I bench press a little over 300 pounds but I can't max squat because of knee surgery (ive had 2 less-troublesome shoulder surgeries also). This is another reason I was looking into Deca, because it reportedly eases joint pain.

My goals are really more about jolting myself back into shape more than putting on X pounds of muscle. Actually I blow up pretty quickly when I go to the gym regularly (and naturally). For me, it really isnt a matter of keeping all the gains per se, so much as getting myself in shape as quickly as possible so I will see visible results and get into the habit again (and stay away from smoking/drinking in the meantime).

What was meant when you said "shutting down your natural hormone production" I was under the impression that it would simply return to normal once I cycled off...

Anyways like I said I definitely could use dosage and timing advice, of any kind.

Uba
06-30-2009, 12:43 PM
Your Natural level's dont return back to normal on their own.

Thats where PCT comes in. Do you know of PCT?

If not you still have a lot of research to do my friend...

Marat
06-30-2009, 03:27 PM
I'm not necessarily opposed with your decision to use AAS, however, do you really feel that the potential risks as well as the cost of gear fit in line with your goals?

Based on your strength, I'd presume that you have at least some understanding of training and perhaps diet.

The goal of 'getting back into shape' can be very effectively reached by getting serious again about your diet and training. Steroids do a great job getting you passed what your potential allows for, but it doesn't seem like you've realized your potential yet. It just seems that the timing isn't right, and that you can get to where you want without the steroids. How does that sound?

If you need some help with your diet and training, give this link a read. You may not be new to the game, but it can certainly help you get back on track.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/new-members-begin-here/97077-read-me-first-homework-1-newbies.html

Specifically, notice the part about tracking your diet with fitday. As you may be aware, your nutrition is what will get you to where you want to be. Feel free to post the information that is asked for in the link in the Diet & Nutrition section.

Pirate!
06-30-2009, 04:47 PM
Steroids don't get you into shape quickly. Discipline does.