PDA

View Full Version : diet vs. cycle

zeek
07-11-2009, 06:08 AM
Ok guys just need your advice on how I am doing here.....

I am taking deca and test for 10-12 weeks:

tues: 200mg Deca, 200mg test cypionate

fri: 200mg Deca, 300mg Test Cypionate

I spend a serious hour in the gym monday thru friday beating up my muscles.
Now the problem is in 2 weeks I have only gained 4lbs. Soooo am I not eating enough here or what.

Daily intake for food is about 4500-5500 calories a day average for this week, Fat average intake 39%
Protein average is 30%
and carbs is 31%

What do you guys think..... work harder in the gym, eat more, what???

VictorZ06
07-11-2009, 07:48 AM
No stats = no help.

It's only been two weeks, give it time as deca and cyp take a while to start working.

Post your age, weight, height, AAS experience, diet info (how much is your protein intake like?) and I'm sure we can help you out.

/V

zeek
07-11-2009, 09:19 AM
No stats = no help.

It's only been two weeks, give it time as deca and cyp take a while to start working.

Post your age, weight, height, AAS experience, diet info (how much is your protein intake like?) and I'm sure we can help you out.

/V

age 32
weight 217lbs
height 6'
protein intake is about 500 grams per day

My first cycle was in high school football... I can not tell you what it was, but I took 2 shots a week for about 8 weeks from our team doctor.... young and dumb, never asked questions....

Now about a month ago I ran 400 of deca and 500 of test e, for about 6 weeks until I ran out (the national news showed why) I was off for 4 weeks and started back up.... probably should have waited longer.

Now I am starting again and have enough for 12 week cycle.

nkira
07-11-2009, 11:24 AM
:finger:

My first cycle was in high school football... I can not tell you what it was, but I took 2 shots a week for about 8 weeks from our team doctor.... young and dumb, never asked questions....

hog928
07-11-2009, 01:09 PM
shitty doc u have there. he may get a few more wins a year but its at other peoples cost id have him arrested lol

Shadowcam
07-12-2009, 02:25 AM
age 32
weight 217lbs
height 6'
protein intake is about 500 grams per day

Now about a month ago I ran 400 of deca and 500 of test e, for about 6 weeks until I ran out (the national news showed why) I was off for 4 weeks and started back up.... probably should have waited longer.

Now I am starting again and have enough for 12 week cycle.
YES you should of!
Whats your bodyfat percentage??

zeek
07-12-2009, 07:24 AM
shitty doc u have there. he may get a few more wins a year but its at other peoples cost id have him arrested lol

I guess you don't understand how important football is in my state....lol Thats why we dominated.... who ever said cheaters never win?

Ok now back to the the question on hand....

18%BF
But i have lost weight in my mid section since i had it checked last, this cycle I would like to put on about 20lb of mass the my next cycle I plan to do a cut cycle

VictorZ06
07-12-2009, 09:02 AM
Your BF% is too high for AAS right now, IMHO. You want to be in the single digits before you start. In other words, lose half.

/V

zeek
07-13-2009, 02:27 PM
why does my body fat have to be so low.... I am not looking to be ripped and compete.... i just want to get bigger and stronger

Gazhole
07-13-2009, 03:26 PM
Fat will aromatize testosterone into estrogen due to the presence of aromatase in adipose tissue. Not the ideal situation for a cycle - you want to minimize this to get the most out of your cycle, not to mention cutting out estrogen related side effects.

Or at least thats my understanding of it, i'm not as knowledgable on this subject as the other guys in this thread.

VictorZ06
07-13-2009, 03:37 PM
^Because of what Gazhole said.

Your BF is going to get even higher when you are on. Especially because of the deca. I would rather have a nice diet and a nice work out program over steroids, and right now that sounds like what you need. Save your money bro, things will go much better once your BF% is down. Good luck.

/V

Built
07-13-2009, 08:30 PM
In case any of that wasn't clear, allow me to translate:

Boobies.

<curtsies>

The higher your bodyfat, the more of your (expensive, illegal) cycle will aromatize into estrogen.

Also, the higher your bodyfat, the more insulin resistant you will become - and in a surplus, that means you'll partition worse into muscle and get progressively fatter with each pound you gain.

zeek
07-14-2009, 02:24 AM
okay...now we don't want any of that.....( side effects)

Soo, should i stop right now ( three weeks in ) and start taking my clomid now?

I can bring my BF down in a couple weeks without any problem with my cardio.

I have been reading as much as I could for almost a year, but you guys are sooo full of information, I want to thank you all.

Shadowcam
07-14-2009, 10:21 PM
Its going to take longer than a couple of weeks if your about 18% BF.