PDA

View Full Version : Bridging DBol

RealTime
07-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi everyone. This is my first post. I've come across this site before, but never signed up. I just did my first aas cycle ever that consisted of 500 mg sust 250/week, and a small kickstart of dbol for two weeks at 15mg a day. After 10 weeks I started my pct which was hcg and nolva. I got good gains and kept a lot of it. But I wanted to bridge some dbol @ 5mg a day from now until my next cycle which would be in six weeks. And then I wanna kickstart at 30mg a day for three weeks this time. So my question is; is that too long to do dbol? Six weeks @ 5mg plus three weeks @ 30mg a day? Any advice would be great.

Stats: age- 27. Weight- 180. Height- 5'9". Bf- 10%

roastchicken
07-14-2009, 01:33 PM
9 weeks of 17a :barf:
plus will u be allowing your natural test levels to fully recover? ifu have then u r better off just being patient .do u really need 5mg of d-bol? correct me anybody if i'm wrong:p

RealTime
07-14-2009, 01:54 PM
Exactly. That's my main concern is being on 17a too long.

Shadowcam
07-14-2009, 10:39 PM
I know of some people using that method but I would certainly not recommend it.

Let your body go through the recovery process, let your natural hormones normalize and have a good break from AAS then when you hit another cycle your gains will be more apparent.

Health comes first.

RealTime
07-15-2009, 04:51 PM
I know of some people using that method but I would certainly not recommend it.

Let your body go through the recovery process, let your natural hormones normalize and have a good break from AAS then when you hit another cycle your gains will be more apparent.

Health comes first.

Awesome, thanks. I'll do that. Yeah I just wasn't sure.