• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Milk Thistle & orals

Bama DJ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do it, don't do it, doesn't matter?

Some say that it interfears with the digestion of orals but Im not sure if theres any evidence to back that claim.

I say better safe than sorry, so use it. I use it all year round even when Im off AAS as digesting high amounts of protein as bodybuilders do can also raise liver enzymes.

i even added in extra MT to my CS last cycle.

Cycle Support IMO does not hurt any gains running orals. Many people have used it and still had great gains. I do not believe MT causes that and even if it does slightly it is worth the health benefits.

Cycle Support IMO does not hurt any gains running orals. Many people have used it and still had great gains. I do not believe MT causes that and even if it does slightly it is worth the health benefits.

My thought exactly. It won't matter enough not to run it.

After all these years, I wonder why the FDA has still yet to approve that it does help protect one's liver. MT has not been approved by the FDA as safe and effective for any medical condition. They claim that the long-term safety of herbal products is not known.

All potential risks and/or advantages of milk thistle may not be known. Additionally, there are no regulated manufacturing standards in place for these compounds. There have been instances where herbal/health supplements have been sold which were contaminated with toxic metals or other drugs.

But, this shit has been around for many many years....and they still can't approve it? The Chinese use this stuff ALL THE TIME, and have been doing so for decades.

/V

There is no money behind the push.

thanks for the responses. i have always taken MT but was unsure if it would mess with the orals enough to suspend taking it while on

i will continue the MT

Back