• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Advice

bibegbest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello to all i want to start a new cycle of anabol + propionat .
can some one advise me how to take this new cycle??

Well, what do YOU think you should do with this? What does your research say? What are your goals, stats and experience? Are you sure you want to run prop and have to inject eod?What you be better off with a longer ester?

Hey guys im new to starting stacks i had a couple questions on what i should take. the last advise i was givin to take a stack was of Anadrol 100mg nolvadex 20mg and Pgh as recommended on bottle. What do you guys think?

hey im looking for a cycle to jump on i need some help. i was told Anadrol 100mg/per day Nolvadex 20mg/per day and PgH as recomended on bottle?

hey im looking for a cycle to jump on i need some help. i was told Anadrol 100mg/per day Nolvadex 20mg/per day and PgH as recomended on bottle?
lol honestly bro resarch the threads learn what u can...the worst think u can do is be new to all this and just ask "hey what can i do?" we dont know whats your diet like? how old are you? how long have you trained? d u understasnd anything about AAS? and lastly WHO told you to stack a PCT product into your sycle? its call POST cycle therapy...resarch more and when your done learn more...after that when you sound like you know what your talking about tweek what u know then buy asking questions........

not trying tobe a jackass but thats how it works

i could tell u wat my diet n all of that is just honestly looking for a few pointers in the right direction for getting started i dont kno much and im reading and searching info on everything. hard to understand stuff that u dont kno anything about just looking for help

i could tell u wat my diet n all of that is just honestly looking for a few pointers in the right direction for getting started i dont kno much and im reading and searching info on everything. hard to understand stuff that u dont kno anything about just looking for help

yeah i hear ya on that one bro!

Back