PDA

View Full Version : pct

b_real
07-22-2009, 04:06 PM
ive never worried about post cycle therapy and ive been just fine. how important is it to do it. is it gonna mess me up in the long run if i keep skipping it?

I.C.P.
07-22-2009, 09:48 PM
I would use it(pct).Guys like Arnold and the other greats back in the day didnt use,but then again they did outrageous cycles one right after the other and trained like freaks.So when they came off they lost gains but were on gear so much it didnt seem like much was lost.P.C.T. is a must.Myself,i always use a SERM to restart my boys,cortisol blocker,i run most of the same supp's i used during cycle as well.Anti estrogen too.I dont lose any of my gains.And i have all my pre,during,after,supp's before i even start a cycle...and some supp's my doctor has me take a month sometimes two after pct(niacin)..no pct and not only will you lose gains but maybe even more...

lucifuge
07-22-2009, 10:48 PM
ive never worried about post cycle therapy and ive been just fine. how important is it to do it. is it gonna mess me up in the long run if i keep skipping it?

Well, congratulations, you've managed to get lucky on your past cycles.
Honestly, PCT is very important, for myriad reasons.
I.C.P. touched on the whole losing pretty much everything you busted your ass for.
There's also the chance you may end up sporting a set of 'moobs', trashing your liver (orals), blood pressure, lipid profiles, yadda yadda yadda... plus just generally feeling like shit when you come off...

do some research, the importance of PCT actually becomes quite clear rather quickly.

VictorZ06
07-23-2009, 07:56 AM
Yeah, and lets not forget that NO pct or an improper one can lead to testicular atrophy, possibly leaving you sterile. This doesn't happen often, but it has happened.

When we stop using and begin PCT, we are telling our bodies that it's now time to start producing our own test. If you don't use PCT, your body will not continue to start making it's own test right away...and in that time, one can usually kiss his/her gains goodbye.

/V

b_real
07-23-2009, 11:16 AM
Just wanted to thank the guys that took time to reply to my question about pct. im pretty new to this so i might have more dumb questions. thanks again. b_real

I.C.P.
07-23-2009, 05:56 PM
Just wanted to thank the guys that took time to reply to my question about pct. im pretty new to this so i might have more dumb questions. thanks again. b_realBetter to ask than screw yourself up.You'll find that you will be researching as long as you use.You learn/hear something different everyday.

juggernaut
07-27-2009, 01:29 PM
b real...best thing to do is ask every question. Dont be shy. This stuff will work, but retaining what you have is the key.