PDA

View Full Version : Second cycle advice

fuknflush
07-30-2009, 08:10 PM
I am 6'1", 175lbs, 14% BF and 26yrs old trained previously for approx 4yrs. been off for about 1.5yrs and back at the gym for the past 2 months

This is my second cycle. A good fiend recommended 250 sus and dbol stack.

What intervals should i be injecting and how often should i drop pills.

From what I have researched I should EOD or 3.5 at minimum with the sus.

I was thinking of starting with 20mg/day with the dbol.

Any advice or adjustment. I am good with diet i have meal plan set out, etc.

AS well, anybody heard of RX "Russell XXXXXXXXXX"(not sure if I can say brand name here.

Thanks in advance

Shadowcam
07-30-2009, 10:27 PM
What was with the long break?

fuknflush
07-31-2009, 04:34 AM
Car accident and knee surgery have prevented me from training regularly. I have exercised but not trained for weight gain to ensue full recovery.

fuknflush
07-31-2009, 03:49 PM
anybody?

Shadowcam
07-31-2009, 08:04 PM
How are you gaining weight currently?

juggernaut
07-31-2009, 08:12 PM
Let me get this straight; youre going to juice after only two months of being back in the gym for only two months, 1.5 years off and a total 4 years of "solid" training.
Oh, wow, that's a really smart thing to do. How about you wait until at leat one year and mark your progress instead of jumping into shark infested waters without knowing how to swim...?

fuknflush
08-01-2009, 07:34 AM
Thank you for the reply Juggernaut; maybe I should be more clear. The forum rules required me to post the info within my first post. Figured that would be enough. I intend to start the cycle in Jan/Feb 2010. I am still waiting on my pct supplies either way.

I am simply looking for the proper way to stack sustanon 250 and dbol together throughout approx 6 week period.

The 1.5yrs of what i considered not training was physio that would be considered a work out for most(4 days a week total body workout schedule; light on the legs of course). I maintained my upper body, just have to bring my legs up to speed due to knee injury.

I also had my guesstimated BF% of 14% actually confirmed @ 10% by my physio therapist

SO anybody have suggestion on how to properly stack. I was planning on dbol kick start and 1ml every 3rd day of sus for 6 weeks tapering off the dbol at the end and starting nov about 3 weeks after last shot for approx 4 weeks

Thanks in advance

Pirate!
08-01-2009, 07:42 AM
Six weeks is way too short for sustanon. Your levels will just be peaking at 6 weeks. Six weeks is a very short period to gain lasting muscle growth, too. Why so short?

largepkg
08-01-2009, 07:54 AM
I agree. Fukn, this is basic knowledge. Read up a little here and you'll find everything you need.

A simple sus search in this section will give you quite a bit of info.

fuknflush
08-06-2009, 04:51 PM
thanks for all the replies, I will read up a bit more