• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tren enathate staking with test prop

outlaw7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HIYA all bros out there..
i am jus about to start my 2nd steriod cycle with trenbolone enatht with test prop,i have already gt a bit of retention around nippels,how shall i do me pct? help plz,anotha thing is it safe to mix prop and tren entht in one syringe???

Not-again-picard_2.jpg

wasap dude?dnt be tight n give us sum advice.plz..actuali i wantd to use tren acetate buh my source dint hv so had to get tren ent.plz advice

I wonder how much extra time and effort it takes to sound like a retard while making a post. I would think it would take more time to spell things that poorly as compared to just sounding semi-educated.

well next time i will try to spell it properly,i just need some help out here dont want any prick to tell me how to correct me grammar.PEACE

Your post doesn't make sense!

You said you are about to start your second cycle...and you also said that you all ready have a bit of retention around your nipples. So you all ready started? Or not? :hmmm:

Furthermore, you should read the rules in regard to asking for cycle advice. You didn't mention how much AAS you are/plan on taking, your age, AAS history, height, BF%, diet, etc. should all be included when asking for any help with your cycle.

I can answer one thing for you...you CAN mix both tren and test in the same syringe. Granted both are oil based. You can not (should not) mix water based substances with oil based products.

Not sure what your doses or duration plan is, so PCT advice can not be given. Post your stats.

/V

One more thing...tren is not for beginners, especially enanthate. I suggest you stay clear of tren until you have more cycles and experience with AAS under your belt.

Tren can have some rather severe side effects....and if they hit you bad, you can't just cut it and think the sides will go away...unlike tren ACE. Enan will linger with you for a while....and you will be stuck having to deal with it until it wears off.

/V

well ia m gonna use this only thread,so keep posting your replies on here,thanks alot for your help victor.my stats
bf:25%
weight:210lbs
diet:3000 calories ed
200g protein
60g fat
low carbs though
well i havn't started my cycle now,i have done deca only cycle about 5 years ago,have done few m1t cycles...i went to get tren ace buh my source dint have any at all so he suggested tren entht.so i have got test prop 10ml(100mg/ml) and also tren enth 10ml(150/mg).i have heard you get quality gains with tren and you get lean muscles,thats all i want.what if i start tren entht from 75 mg/week??and if i am gonna get any sides i just say good bye to it.just dont want to die young.lol'plz suggest the dose,how should i start?i have got clomid,nolva for my pct i am trying to get hcg aswell.cheers

To begin, your diet is way off. Your BF% is extremely high for someone wanting to use AAS.

Deca only cycles are a BAD idea.

If you want to get big, you have to adjust your diet accordingly. Instead of 3000 calories a day, up your caloric intake to about 5000-7000 calories a day. Your protein intake should be about 1.5gr - 2gr per body pound. So, your protein intake should be doubled.

Tren enan is good stuff, granted you are familiar with tren and know how much your body can handle. Taking it at 75mg a week will go unnoticed for sure. It's hard to tell how much your body can take, and that's why tren enan should be used by those who have used ace at least once before. Tren enan is best suited for experienced users of tren ace.

Since you have what you have, I would probably drop the tren and do a test only cycle. I would still try to get your BF% to the low to mid teens before you start. I would suggest a dose around 400-500mg e/w.

Since you have prop, you can take it ED or EOD (you have to with prop). And I would save the tren for another time. I think you will be wasting your money if you use tren now, and risking the sides. Your BF% is too high for tren to work it's magic.

If you run a test only cycle, all you will need is some clomid for PCT. You can take HCG during your cycle to prevent testicular atrophy, or you can take large doses at the end during PCT. I prefer the first method. This way, you can save both the nolva and tren for another run. This is my advice to you given the stats you quoted. I'm sure others might have a different suggestion for you. Good luck!

/V

Thanks victor for your advice i really do appreciate it.but let suppose if i use tren entht what sort of sides i can get from tren am i gonna be able to drop some bf,if i use tren with test how shall i satrt it.just askin.dnt mind

IML Gear Cream!
Or how about sticking to hardcore cardio to reduce my bf and then use tren?what should be your bf to see good gains from tre?

Listen, you are probably going to end up using it regardless of what we discussed here. I strongly suggest fixing your diet up, and later begin a test only cycle.

With that said, I would start at around 150mg e/w, for no more than 8 weeks. Some can handle 500-800mg e/w. I rarely see a program with 1gr of tren e/w in it.

Ideally, you want to be in the single or lower teen digits to get tren's full effect. Same with Masteron.

/V

I got ya dude...wot i am gonna do is to sort my diet out 1st to reduce me bf,test only cycle you said is it kool to throw some clenbuterol with test prop for me cycle.victor you are great.m if i can do test prop/clen cycle what dose and should i use for pct?lookin forward to your suggestions guys.cheers

If you are looking for an oral to throw in the pot, I'd suggest 20-30mg of dbol for the first 5 weeks. You will get some water retention from the dbol, anavar is another option...a weaker and more expensive one. Dbol can really help with your workout...it gives the body a "pumped" up feeling. Thus, more reps and more plates. I love the shit.

When you come off your cycle and your body is back to normal, you can always do a clen/T3 stack for 3 weeks....or T3 alone. But, to use these products you should really do your homework on them.

/V

I got ya dude...wot i am gonna do is to sort my diet out 1st to reduce me bf,test only cycle you said is it kool to throw some clenbuterol with test prop for me cycle.victor you are great.m if i can do test prop/clen cycle what dose and should i use for pct?lookin forward to your suggestions guys.cheers

Drop the Clen. You should have no problem dropping BF if your diet is as good as you say it is. Low carbs, low fat, and high protein...Give that diet some time to work before you put any AAS in your body. Steroids aren't going to work if you don't take in the proper nutrition, and your BF is to high right now to be able to see any significant improvements.

water retention dnt want that ... like i said in me other post that i have alrerady got a bit of water around me right nippel,i know a pro from my gym he gave us some temoxifen citrate,its just better then before..i think its just coz of my bf extra fat you can say.I am realy confused guys i just wana be lean and big.well said big papa quality diet is essential..if i use dbol then what about my body fat?more strength means more muscle wot about bf??

is dbol gonna increase my bf or wht?

Last edited:
what is gonna work next level for increasing muscle and reducing body f,apart from diet i know like big papa said........advice plzzzzz

Outlaw7, it sounds like you are trying to run before you learn how to walk. You will benefit greatly if you get the basics of diet down before you get involved with AAS.

It's great that you are getting yourself educated on the matter. However at this point, it is highly recommended that you do not yet use any of the drugs mentioned in this thread.

i am just gaining some knowledge from you pros, have measured me bf its 18.5%. just wana bring it down to 8% atleast i know diet's got alot to do with it,i am 25 training since i was 17,just wanna gain some quality lean muscles and then aint neva gonna touch any supplement apart from dietery ones.for training i think you need strength,when i go gym i see so many guys younger then me picking 4 plates(160kg) on chest on dat..but they never tell you that they using sumet i am not jealous if they are big its good for them,but its kinda inspiration.isin't.you guys are old school know alot better then me i think this is the time for me to do umet then its gonna be too late.lol

Back