PDA

View Full Version : A different first cycle

devon_armstrong
08-04-2009, 01:12 AM
Cheers to everybody!I humbly ask for advice from anyone that is willing to help.As I read the posts around here everybody is looking to add more pounds some of them as young as 18 and weighting no more than an average girl.
My goal is of different nature.I'm 25, 6.2"/230 pounds and been lifting for ten years clean and switched to armwrestling about a year ago.Lately I'm having a hard time training, my tendons hurt like crap and it's very frustrating.

So here it it, what is the best cycle for tendon/connective tissue strengthening?
As far as I could find info Deca and Primobolan had been shown to increase collagen synthesis and bone density.So they seem like a good choice for me and after reading info around here I think adding test especially with deca is a wise idea.So I was thinking something like this( this will be my first cycle ):

Week 1-6 Deca 200mg Test E. 400mg
Week 7-11 Primobolan Depot 2x100mg Test E. 400mg
Week 12 Primobolan 100mg Test E. 200 mg
Week 13 wait...
Week 14 Nolva 20mg ed
Week 15-16 Nolva 10mg ed

All will be backed-up by a 5k calories diet with 400 gr. protein and Animal Flex/pak,beef gelatin,fish oil for extra joints support and some liv and silymarin for the liver protection.

Please share your experience/advice any help is much appreciated.I know that this is a little different from the classic bulking cycles people ar after.Thanks.

Shadowcam
08-04-2009, 01:32 AM
I would say do a Test/Deca cycle. I dont think there would be any benefit to include Primo, its very weak, Deca provides anti-inflammatary benefits, it is superior to Primo.

I would do this:

Week 1-12 Test E 400mg/w
Week 1-10 Deca 100-150mg/w
Week 14-16 Clomid 100mg/d

You may ant to include HCG. Add plenty of fats to your diet and keep calories high. Glucosamine can also be beneficial. Looks like you have everything else covered but I would change your cycle.

zeek
08-04-2009, 03:06 AM
I have had some of the same issues....sore all the time...

I am basically the same cycle as shadow is saying but my doses are a little higher:

week 1- 12 test cyp 500mg
week 1- 10 deca 400mg

pct is also nolva...

I have seen awsome gains, and no more pain.(most important part for me) I have tried lower levels of deca before but it didn't seem to help until I bumped it up. Everywhere I have researched it say to do at least 300mg week of deca, but it could be wrong... these guys know what they are talking about.

VictorZ06
08-04-2009, 06:50 AM
Looks good! Only thing different that I would do is a longer PCT, 2 weeks doesn't work for me, 4 does. Be sure to stop the deca before your test, as Shadow outlined above. And your nolva dose should be around 60/40/40/20. Get some HCG. Good luck!

/V