View Full Version : (Request) Advice for anabolic usage

CityHunter
08-05-2009, 09:42 AM
Hi,

here are my specifities:

1) Age : 26

2) Weight : 195.8 pounds Bodyfat: 19%

3) Years of Consistant Training experience: 7

4) Previous Cycle experience : In 2005 with M1T in Canada. Honnestly I didn't see any results... I did my PCT with novaldex but that's it.

5) Training routine: 3/4 times a week to the gym, currently in a program named " Bulgar program"

6) Diet: Try to avoid all the fat, eating a lot of meat, rice and pasta at noon and vegetable with white meat at night. + Whey protein

7) Cycle Goals: I don't wanna be hudge, my dream is to be like the guys from Baywatch but a little bit bigger without fat to have the nicest six pack ever!!!

To conclude, it's been a while since the last time I went on this forum.

In 2005 I used M1T I bought in Canada. I used it three weeks with a good PCT with novaldex. I didn't see any change just a Placebo effect. Maybe the M1T I bought was a bad one;

Anyway I wanna try something else to begin, but I would like to avoid side effects and needles to begin. I would rather take something oral without shouting my liver and kidney. Again I don't wanna be Ronnie Coleman ;-) just to see a really big change on me.

So do you have a product in mind to help me to do that safely and properly, all advice is more than welcome!

Excuse my broken english I'm french....

THX for help and support!

VictorZ06
08-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Bro, you are 26 years old and have been training for 7 years.

It's not that hard to pin, and pinning is also A LOT safer than using toxic orals. Learn how to pin and go with a low dosed test only cycle. IMHO, every cycle should include some test in it (aside from pre-comp cycles).

/V

Built
08-05-2009, 11:43 AM
CityHunter, you might want to reconsider your diet. A higher fat diet will do much to support your own natural testosterone production.

Victor speaks the truth - pinning is safer. Orals will give you the least gains and the most sides - they're the harshest way to go on. Pins are the least invasive, since they preclude the need to bypass your digestive tract.

I'll add that 19% is a little too juicy to go "on" IMO - drop some bodyfat first so you'll partition better and won't have to work so hard to fight estrogen.

juggernaut
08-05-2009, 12:03 PM
personally, you're too fat. Get to 10-12% bf and then do a natty bulk using a UD2 style bulk method. Works really well. Forget AAS.

juggernaut
08-05-2009, 12:04 PM
and looking at your diet, it's shit. Not rying to insult you, but it does suck.

largepkg
08-05-2009, 12:16 PM

:lol:

Jug, you have such a way with words.

juggernaut
08-05-2009, 12:20 PM
ehh...dont believe in beating around the bush. I care, but fuck politeness.

JKurz
08-05-2009, 12:37 PM

LOL, you guys know how to work it.

juggernaut
08-05-2009, 12:44 PM
what I am working here? The guy asked for advice. He's too fat, and would be better served fixing what's broke. So, go shit in a hat or add something useful, genius.

RoosterTX
08-05-2009, 12:51 PM
So, go shit in a hat.

LOL. That's a new one, I'll need to add it to my lexicon.

How's your cycle going jug?

JKurz
08-05-2009, 12:52 PM
what I am working here? The guy asked for advice. He's too fat, and would be better served fixing what's broke. So, go shit in a hat or add something useful, genius.

You come off as being suck dick, were you beat as a young child or something?

"Your a big fat tub of shit, change your diet"

Thats how you come off. LOL

juggernaut
08-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Yes. I was. I vowed to get back at people with my primal rage from within. AND, I did it with a dose of gamma radiation.

juggernaut
08-05-2009, 01:06 PM
CityHunter, you might want to reconsider your diet. A higher fat diet will do much to support your own natural testosterone production.

Victor speaks the truth - pinning is safer. Orals will give you the least gains and the most sides - they're the harshest way to go on. Pins are the least invasive, since they preclude the need to bypass your digestive tract.

I'll add that 19% is a little too juicy to go "on" IMO - drop some bodyfat first so you'll partition better and won't have to work so hard to fight estrogen.I should mention that doing a DS isnt a very good way to get larger. the sides do suck. I did mdrol and got a nice case of gyno that took a while to get rid of. I will not use another DS again. The harshest ones do work, but the sides and the damage they do internally really isnt worth it. Plus, if you add all the side supports that you do require, it isnt very cost efficient.

If you decide to pin (after you lose the fat), simply use 500mg of test with a well designed PCT.

CityHunter
08-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Thx for advices I think I fucked up with m'y estimation of bodyfat I'm not fat at all... 19 percent is not correct

juggernaut
08-05-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm curious. What is it?

CityHunter
08-05-2009, 02:00 PM
what is what?

Built
08-05-2009, 02:19 PM
Your bodyfat. If it's not 19%, what is it?

CityHunter
08-05-2009, 02:29 PM
I need to check it precisely but it's more between 10 and 15%.

CityHunter
08-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Indeed guys... Reading your Diet section I can easily conclude that my current diet sucks!! I need to change it.

Victor is completely right oral steroids are really dangerous and represent the exact opposite of what I want. Pinning seems to be the best. I need to learn how to do it correctly!

Built
08-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Plenty of time to do that while you fix up your diet.

What's your training like - what would you like to bring up in particular?

CityHunter
08-05-2009, 02:54 PM
yep plenty of time.
Can you enlight me and tell me what is IMHO???? I try to search it without success.

For the moment my body, I mean the results of my training are not too bad but not sufficient for what I want.

I want bigger arms chest and legs , and a six pack more impressive even if I know the diet determine the six pack

Built
08-05-2009, 02:57 PM
IMHO = in my humble opinion.

CityHunter, how about you start up a gym log and post your current diet and training so we can offer further comment in an appropriate thread.

I realize you are NOT a novice, but the link in my sig on getting started might give you some ideas as you investigate the tweaks to your current programme.

CityHunter
08-05-2009, 03:02 PM
lol ok for IMHO.... ;-)

Excellent idea for the gym log.

I'm currently reading your link

CityHunter
08-05-2009, 03:17 PM
by the way my tall is 76,4 inches for 195,8 pounds

RoosterTX
08-05-2009, 03:20 PM
programme.

Spelled with an "e". Eh?

Built
08-05-2009, 03:20 PM
6'4" - damn, those are looooong levers. Frustrating as hell to add size to the arms and legs, I know...

juggernaut
08-05-2009, 03:26 PM
My arms are knuckle draggers, but I put on some decent size with them. It is a pain in the ass.

CityHunter
08-05-2009, 03:26 PM
yep but honnestly even if I'm tall I'm not too bad....

MMMMmmm I think I need to show you... I'm gonna post some photos in 5 minutes in my profile. You'll tell me.

After that I'm gonna start a new thred to describe my training, but I need to translate the exercices from french to english to be sure you'll understand.

juggernaut
08-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Spelled with an "e". Eh?He's French.

CityHunter
08-05-2009, 03:30 PM
yes sir I'm French

juggernaut
08-05-2009, 03:30 PM
oui!

CityHunter
08-05-2009, 03:43 PM
the pictures are taken and will be post in a moment... Careful to your eyes the new Ronnie Coleman is coming..... :)

CityHunter
08-05-2009, 04:16 PM
juggernaut you know how to say yes in French well done!!

My pictures are online. Tell me what you think trying to be charitable ;-)

CityHunter
08-05-2009, 04:28 PM
for example this guy for me is almost " perfect" a little bit more chest and legs maybe and that's it
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/gallery/data/500/thumbs/223.jpg (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/11126)

Built
08-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Yep, he's yummy. I approve. :)

juggernaut
08-05-2009, 08:27 PM
ok...signing off I'm done with thread...

largepkg
08-06-2009, 11:22 AM
ok...signing off I'm done with thread...

Did you see his pics too? :mooh:

City, a little warning next time please! :paddle:

juggernaut
08-06-2009, 11:31 AM
No, but I heard if you look directly at them, you'll go blind in one eye.

VictorZ06
08-06-2009, 11:35 AM
He has a good foundation. Thus, there is a lot of potential for him. Granted he keeps his diet and training in order. Not bad for someone 6'4".

I'm guessing that you are of Nordic/Scandinavian decent? Just curious.

/V

largepkg
08-06-2009, 11:56 AM
He has a good foundation. Thus, there is a lot of potential for him. Granted he keeps his diet and training in order. Not bad for someone 6'4".

/V

Was it the package that gave hime away?:thinking:

IronAddict
08-06-2009, 01:16 PM
Haha, but you women are aware, that homos always look to the floor.

CityHunter
08-06-2009, 03:23 PM

/V

Absolutely not My mother is Spanish and my father Italian... But The North of Italy has been invaded by Austria... I think this is the reason why my foundation are not too bad;)

CityHunter
08-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Haha, but you women are aware, that homos always look to the floor.

And obviously you know perfectly this domain...:roflmao:

CityHunter
08-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Like Built said I have to put my training and diet in an other thread to show you what exactly I'm doing now.

But my question is, when do you think I could start steroids? Once I'll have elimated the last percent of bodyfat???

Shadowcam
08-06-2009, 07:40 PM
In a few years! Bodyfat is not your problem, adding muscle mass is! it can be very challenging at your height.

juggernaut
08-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Like Built said I have to put my training and diet in an other thread to show you what exactly I'm doing now.

But my question is, when do you think I could start steroids? Once I'll have elimated the last percent of bodyfat???Dont be in a rush. I waited a long time. Enjoy the ride. It's a great learning experience.

CityHunter
08-07-2009, 02:55 AM
juggernaut & Shadowcam thanks for the advices. I undertand whay you mean and building mass naturally is, indeed, challenging. I don't know your age but I would like to see before my 30 what steroids could give me. I'm not in a rush at all but I'm just wondering if I don't lose time...

juggernaut
08-07-2009, 03:56 AM
I'm 42, and have been training for well over 20 years. All I'm saying is that you dont know what your body is capable of naturally. Do your best, pick up all you can, forget about juicing in your 20s. 30s, sure. But dont shortchange yourself.
It wasnt until about 2004 (when I joined here) that I made my best gains and when I started competing.