• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren A

getmass24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright so I started my cycle on tuesday-Tren A and Test cyp. My first time on tren and was expecting some sides...Nothing yet,am i just paranoid or could it be bad gear?

Well, lets start by you telling us how much tren and test you are running.

/V

You are not going to feel anything in 3 days time. You should start feeling the tren soon though. Ace works fast, just be patient. You wont feel or notice the cyp working for a few weeks. I would have picked test prop over cyp since you are pinning EOD. Good luck with your program.

/V

Like Vic stated, Prop would of been a much better option to mix with Tren Ace so you start to get the effects of both drugs together which you really need with Tren.

Also the extra pinning would not have been an issue as your already running a short easter.

One more note, since you are taking cyp and not prop, I would suggest that you don't begin tren until the test kicks in.

How long do you plan on running your program?

/V

thanks for the responses..i'm planning on running it for 8 weeks. I've got some prop but should I switch to it since i already started this cycle?

If you have prop on hand, use it. The cyp has yet to take effect, it probably wont for another week or so. So, I'd make the switch. Your levels will flux a bit for a while, but as long as you keep your prop shots consistent after, you'll be fine. And I'd stretch it out to 10 weeks if possible. IMHO.

/V

Back