PDA

View Full Version : new to this

chemsoldier28
08-10-2009, 04:26 PM
hey guys, name is matt and i have been lifting for a while now lost some where between 30 to 40 lbs of fat during basic training and have been keeping it down between 205 and 210. my friend gave me a bottle of h-drol and said try it out for some serious gains. Has any one tried this stuff out and what are the side effects of using this and how to cycle them? Also what is a good pct and liver control to be using while cycling anything. I want to try it out but need to research this alittle bit more before i do.

quark
08-11-2009, 06:13 AM
Assuming you are at an absolute minimum 21 YO, use the search function. There are tons and tons of threads on this.

I.C.P.
08-11-2009, 02:31 PM
The first thing i would do is go to the doctor and make sure your healthy enough to use designer steroid/PH's/AAS.You want to make sure you don't have any underlying health issues like liver,prostate,too high cholesterol problems.

chemsoldier28
08-11-2009, 04:35 PM
i am 28 so no lying there and as for my physical well being i get all kinds of tests done twice a year with the army

I.C.P.
08-11-2009, 05:11 PM
i am 28 so no lying there and as for my physical well being i get all kinds of tests done twice a year with the armyThanks for posting that info up.For h-drol i would use CEL cycle assist and pct assist along with fishoil and niacin.Along with your other supp's.Taurine if you get back pumps.Might also want to pre load hawthorne berry for 2-3 weeks prior for blood presure.As far as creatine i like to save it for pct so i put less stress on the kidneys.And depending on what iam using i get more than enough of a pump on cycle so creatine at least for me is used in pct.