PDA

View Full Version : Tip of the day Thursday August 15, 2002

MtnBikerChk
08-15-2002, 05:42 AM
Sex Tip: When you give her oral sex, try enlisting a finger to provide firm pressure deep inside.

Why it works: Although it seems logical that the clitoris and the vagina would be hooked up on the same nerve network, they actually activate separate pleasure frequencies. "That's why the net effect of touching inside your partner's vagina with the fingers of one hand and her clitoris with the fingers of the other (or using your tongue) is to double the amount of pleasure she feels," says Lou Paget, sex educator and author of How to Give Her Absolute Pleasure. Bonus: Many women like to feel "filled up" when they orgasm (having something to contract the vaginal muscles around ups sensation), so two fingers inside can make all the difference when she climaxes.

How to do it: Start by touching or licking her clitoris. Once she's very stimulated, put a finger in her vagina and give her a few firm strokes. When you sense she's about to climax, add a second finger to give her more to flex against.

Dr. Pain
08-15-2002, 05:51 AM
Thanks MBC! :D

I guess if people "fuck" like they "train", most of them need the circles and arrows. I still give directions to people on how to find their ass, so I understand! :D

DP

p.s I'm not talking about Low Volume/Low Intensity.....I'm talking about LAMENESSS, start to finish! :D

rebel
08-16-2002, 02:37 PM
you could also put a finger in her ass, this drives my wife crazy. be gentle though, don't just ram up in her.