PDA

View Full Version : ephidrine or t3/clen??

outlaw7
08-17-2009, 02:48 PM
hiya guys i need to loose some bodyfat what will be the best to use?? EPHIDRINE or T3/CLEN
help plzzzzzzzzzz

danzik17
08-17-2009, 03:56 PM
Completely different ballparks there buddy. T3/Clen are dangerous drugs to be screwing with. That's not to say ephedrine is completely safe, but safer.

Besides, neither will help you lose fat if your diet isn't in check. Drop by the nutrition forums and post your current diet and stats.

outlaw7
08-18-2009, 10:42 AM
Thnx alot danzik for your advice,basically i was on shit diet before,i used to eat like an animal thats why i have put on alot of weight but its been 2 months i am on serious diet,i have got some tren and test which i wanted to use a month ago but some pros on here IRON MAGAZINE adviced me don't take tren now coz i won't be able to see any good results because my bf is to high.since i am on diet i can see some good results in my bf,its goin down actually..I want to be proper lean thats why i want you guys to help me out .plz
my stats:
height-6ft
weight:105 kgs
bf:18%
200g protein/day
low carbs
2300 pure calories
training 8 years
Training 4 days/week nowadays..

outlaw7
08-19-2009, 03:03 AM
come on guys help me out ere.......m waiting 4 your replies.cheers

outlaw7
08-19-2009, 01:03 PM
bump...............

Built
08-19-2009, 02:10 PM
Outlaw, we don't know how you are currently training or dieting. You weigh about 230 lbs at 6' tall and 18% bodyfat. This puts you at about 190 lbs LBM.

You're currently eating 2300 calories a day with protein just above a gram per pound LBM - about 10 calories per pound bodyweight, which is pretty low.

How fast are you currently losing?

outlaw7
08-20-2009, 10:55 AM
Thanks for your reply buil,i admit that i am on low calorie and low carb diet ..well currently am not realy losin fat but my muscles are goin down,i am losing muscle size aswel. I just want to be lean nt bothered about muscles.Once i am gonna be proper shredded then i can gain some size again.so what shall i do my question is still the same'...

Built
08-20-2009, 11:22 AM
Please just answer my question.

outlaw7
08-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Not fast pal,i have lost 3 kgs in 4 weeks i feel tired all the time my strenght is gone down.if this isn't your answer then plz define it properly coz in previous post i think i mentioned everything.cheers

danzik17
08-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Not fast pal,i have lost 3 kgs in 4 weeks i feel tired all the time my strenght is gone down.if this isn't your answer then plz define it properly coz in previous post i think i mentioned everything.cheers

3kgs in 4 weeks is perfectly reasonable on a consistent steady cut. You're expecting too much. Hell at the most I'd try for ~1kg/week, otherwise you're risking too much muscle loss - you need to be a bit patient.

What kind of training have you been doing to maintain strength levels?

outlaw7
08-20-2009, 10:43 PM
cheers danzik...well i am training 4 days a week coz of my work,To be honest i just do 45 mins cardio or sumtimes 30 mins with my weight training schedule.I aint doin any special sort of strength training.just wana drop some fat for tren cant wait

danzik17
08-20-2009, 10:59 PM
No offense, but you need to learn how to diet and train properly before running any AAS.

You should be dropping your volume to maintain the weight on the bar when cutting - this is to convince your body that it needs to keep that muscle around to lift those heavyass weights.

Just doing cardio isn't going to work on a cut, you will lose strength and muscle just like you're experiencing right now.

outlaw7
08-21-2009, 12:37 PM
I aint just doin cardio i do weight training aswel,always been doin weights recently i have started doin cardio every day or eod with my weight training...just wana get ripped i dont want any abs i just want solid big muscles.Am just big time confused.if i just do weights then i cant get rid of extra fat and if i just do cario or weight plus cardio ed(only go gym 4 days a week) thats not even good aswell.help us out here plz.got any suggestions for diet or anything.I am looking forward to your replies.cheers

danzik17
08-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Can a mod move this to the D&N forums? Would probably be a better fit there.

And yes, you can get very lean without using cardio at all. I personally hit between 11-12% with almost no cardio, and the only reason I didn't go even lower was my cut had been extended too long. I think I was doing cardio once a week for maybe 20-30 minutes.

It also sounds like you need to make up your mind on what you want to do. In one post, you want to get lean; in another, you want to get big. Choose one and stick with it - your body can only effectively do one thing at a time.