• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Needed: Bulking suggestions and evaluation

CED_2583

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, some questions about bulking plans in general, after I've already read several posts.

First some stats about myself:

- Age 19 male,

- ~190 lbs, 6 ft

- 12%bf, only used a 3 pt calliper test ( I will do a seven point when I get someone to give me a hand w/ it )

- have been training for about two years, though only seriously in past two to three months (most of the other time was average-high-school-dumbass weightlifting, which obviously isn't very effective)

- been following the general guidelines of body for life meal plans ( within last 2-3 months )

I'm looking to bulk, as you probably saw from the subject field, from ~193->~210 or so, without tossing an extra tire around my waist. I've looked over the clean bulk plan by DP/w8, and was wondering what (if anything) needed to be added to adjust to my current weight, as the plan was designed for someone with a lower base weight.

A typical days diet:

6:10am - 1 serving of whey (22g P)
1 cup water

6:30am - workout

7:10am - 1.5 cups 100% grape juice
5g creatine
10g glutamine

~1-2 cups water in here

8:10am - Egg Beaters (equiv to 4 eggs)
2 Slices of whole wheat bread
2 Cups water

~1 cup water

10:10am - Myoplex shake, made w/ 2 cups water

~1 cup water

12:30pm - 1 medium sized boneless skinless chicken breast (grilled)
1 medium microwaved potato
1 cup frozen-microwaved broccoli
2 Cups water

~1 cup water

3:30pm - 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
1 medium sized bananna
2 Cups water

~1 cup water

6:30pm - 8 oz trimmed top sirloin steak
1 cup cooked brown rice
2 Cups fresh salad w/ 1 tbsp lite dressing
2 cups water

9:15pm - Myoplex shake, made w/ 2 cups water

Daily Totals (Using Total Diet Assessment v3.0): 2279.5 calories
272.48 g Protein
195.46 g Carbs
48.3 g Fat
4.49 L water

A bit skimpy, but that's typically what I've been having.

General comments & suggestions totally welcome. I've looked over other posts but just wanted to get some info for myself.

--Chris

Welcome to IM! To be honest, I don't think you're getting enough calories to "bulk", so my suggestion would be to follow the meal plan as is for a good week-10 days, as it's probably slightly more calories than you're taking in, even though it's originally made for someone smaller...give it 7-10 days for your w8 to stabilize on the new plan, and then you can adjust it if necessary. Be sure to weigh yourself and keep track of everything so you know if you need to increase kcals or not. Also, be sure to change your diet gradually to avoid gaining fat.

Back