• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

switch from test.enanthate to dianabol only?

swe1975

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i was thinking on switching from the egypt cidoteston250(test.enanthate) to dianabol 30mg-40mg/day for a period of 1month and then switch back to the inject´s again?

What could i expect if i do this?
loose weight,strenght,mass gains?
how would i feel if i am going to switch to dianabol from test.enanthate500mg/w

i dont want to totally crash just skip the injects for 1month and use an oral instead!

Why?

all out and not getting my gear+having alot of dianabol(delivery time is extreme!)

the testosteron stash is out+cant get any for awhile.(still waiting for delivery!)
i have alot of dianabol 10mg tablets (1800 tabs)ug lab (workes ok dont know if the dosage is exact?but close enough)

I should mention i used the last amp of cidoteston+sustanon a couple of days agoe and have been waiting for more from my supplier(long wait 5-6weeks more before i get the testosteron+other gear mayby longer than that,extremly slow this time around(usually maximum of 2-7days!),but every body i know has been getting their gear but it has taken as long as +2months for some and as fast as 3weeks for others?)

Probably has a hard time getting gear for every body?(or just a snail when it comes to shipping?)

I am deffinatly going to switch supplier after this gear has arrived to a cheaper n faster one that lives near insted(down side only ug lab gear from axio+dutch lab,seems that everybody thinks it is gtg so i will try that dude instead!)

How long have you been on?

Back