• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MM.com - Anyone ever notice the Mods Forum description...

butterfly

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone ever noticed the description of the Mods Forum on MM.com???

It reads...

"This is the Forum where all the Mods meet to discuss plans for features and "undesired users" of this site. Only Mods are authorized to enter post and view to this Forum."

All cheers to PRINCE for running IM.com in such a positive light!

Gotta love free speech!!!

butterfly u have some balls making that post at mm.

Originally posted by bigss75

That fag is the only thing I hate more then your avatar prince.

I discovered today that "fag" is cigarrette in england, how queer :D

That fag is the only thing I hate more then your avatar prince.

:flipoff:

I was thinking about changing it, but since it bothers you so much I will leave it! :evil:

what about queer?

homosexual?

Queer just means strange, thats always meant that though at least in modern english.

Homosexual is a scientific word, so that one is pretty obvious.

other boards are run by childern, this board is ran by an adult. :thumb: :thumbup: to you Prince, avatar rocks. my honest yet humble out look at other boards, well, dont push something down my throat cuz my hand is already on yours, dont tell me how to train, just give me other thoughts on it.dont push supps on me when i already have other ''good sources''. let me be me, IM does that, thanks Prince. when i give my opinion on any given subject, please understand, IT'S my opinion, whether its right or wrong, its still mine, and i am given that here at IM, thanks Prince.one other thing i want to hit on is this. the Mods here are the greatest, they have open minds and a understanding to what ''life'' is.and last but not least to all you members, i wish i could meet everyone of you cause your're all very cool in my eyes..peace to all.:thumb:

Hate to say it, but the mod forum here is pretty damn boring.

:shrug:

She posted the comment in the suggestion forum......I saw it earlier, but I'm sure it will be deleted once it is found....

BTW, I was an undesired MOD too.....:D

Boy for a bunch of goons that answer everything over there they sure havent replied to your thread yet butterfly

Back