• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sustanon Cycle?

Nathan90

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, i'm 19, 183lbs, 5 ft 10.

3 years Natural

I have recently come off a Deca D-Bol cycle (2 weeks ago), which was my first cycle i've ever done.

I'm looking at doing my second cycle and an thinking of using Sustanon as part of my second cycle. However i want to know what would be the best cycle to do.

Im looking to bulk out and add more definition and to start in 2-4 weeks

Any help?

You are not going to get much help in terms of a cycle here. Most will tell you that you are too young for AAS, and it's true. Oh, and Sustanon is the poorest choice when it comes to picking out a kind of test.

Too young, thats probally why you did no research on AAS and did a Deca/dbol cycle and is also probally why you want to start a second cycle without taking sufficent time off (probally did no PCT "fuck whats PCT") but that should not matter because you will fuck your hormones taking drugs at your age anyway!

Too young, thats probally why you did no research on AAS and did a Deca/dbol cycle and is also probally why you want to start a second cycle without taking sufficent time off (probally did no PCT "fuck whats PCT") but that should not matter because you will fuck your hormones taking drugs at your age anyway!

Helpfull...

I did do PCT (post Cycle Theorpy) using 20mgs of Nolvadex, in fact i am still using it.

But i came here to ask for advice so in saying im not having sufficent time off is a guid in the right direction.

Your natural test levels are sky high at your age! What was the reason going on juice this young?

Listen to these guys dude, they KNOW what they are talking about. You are WAY to young.

Your natural test levels are sky high at your age! What was the reason going on juice this young?

I have been working naturally for three years and dieting hard. and although i have seen some good improvements i was not getting big enough. It was really becoming a stress. as you can tell, 180 lbs at 19 years old. its frustrating as fuck.

three years is nothing! your still a beginner

What are your goals? What do you mean by dieting hard? Please lay out your diet for us.

Breakfast- 9:00 am

6 egg whites
3 scoops of oats with 250ml semi-skimmed milk
Coffee black, 3 sugars. 3x Tribulas

Workout

12:00 pm
4 scoops protein powder, 1 banana, 500ml semi-skimmed milk (purchased at gym)

Lunch-1:00 pm
100g Brown rice
200g Tuna
1 apple

3:00 pm- Various Fruits/ Banana, apple & grapes

Dinner: 5:00 pm
100g brown rice
400g Potatatoes (skins on)
Mixed Vegetables
400-500g Meat (depending on day Chicken, Steak, Turkey, Fish, Pork on cheat day)

Supper: 8:30 pm
Small can of Tuna
4x Multivitamin
5x Cod Liver oil

Bed Time: 2:00 am

3x ZMA

Back