PDA

View Full Version : Any Advice for winni v and what's the best to stack w

Caskone
09-15-2009, 02:15 AM
I am 32 years oLd 195 ponds in very good shape done a few cycles but I have a lump in my tit , I wanna continue to use gear but I think injectables are fucking up my tits and I don't want bich tits
I have British dragon winni v the little pills d bol pills and tren bolone as well as testosterone how and what are he best ones to use?
any help would be appreciate also how long will I have
these lumps under my nipple for how do I avoiid that????!

Glycomann
09-19-2009, 05:56 PM
I am 32 years oLd 195 ponds in very good shape done a few cycles but I have a lump in my tit , I wanna continue to use gear but I think injectables are fucking up my tits and I don't want bich tits
I have British dragon winni v the little pills d bol pills and tren bolone as well as testosterone how and what are he best ones to use?
any help would be appreciate also how long will I have
these lumps under my nipple for how do I avoiid that????!

Stanozol (wini) will not aromatize. Tren can lead to gyno and no one is sure why b/c it does not convert to estrogen appreciably. Stan will, or likely will give you some joint pain if used alone. To much test will give you gyno. Tren is sort of an unknown for you as far as gyno. The thing is you need some test and it will convert to estrogen. You need some estrogen for joint and bone health among other things. I would suggest use of no more than 200 mg of test and then add in some stan at 30 mg/d. Stan sort of acts as an anti estrogen although thre is some controversy about this. Also, you may want to get some nolvadex in case you have gyno symptoms crop up. It will leave the estrogen in your system so you will get the benefits but it will selectively block it at the breast, which is what you want. If symptoms appear add in 20 mg nolva a day. That's what I would do.

Shadowcam
09-20-2009, 04:40 AM
what were your previous cycles?

nips20
10-01-2009, 07:07 AM
i have a quest about winni-v, im 27 180lbs and i have a hard time gaining size and weight. i was told winni-v would be a good fix. so i was wonder do i need to stack it with anything else or just take winni-v?