• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

i just started a cycle and have a few questions

tbndov

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i started taking sustanon 250 1 ml every 3 days and deca 200mgs week
i soon relized i didnt order enough sustonon and couldnt order more from the same place so i ordered testa 400 from somewhere else thought i would get more bang for my buck but now im not so sure. heard some bad things about test 400 any help or advice would be great

oh yeah and im 5,6 155 lbs im and exotic dancer so im in pretty good shape but want to get bigger and leaner

another stripper taking AAS when he shouldnt be.

i stay away from the high mg stuff. They use strange solvent schemes to keep all that drug in the oil and it can be very painful and in some cases lead to scaring. If you can just pick up some Test E or Test C at the usual concentrations. That will be fine.

i stay away from the high mg stuff. They use strange solvent schemes to keep all that drug in the oil and it can be very painful and in some cases lead to scaring. If you can just pick up some Test E or Test C at the usual concentrations. That will be fine.

thanks i appreciate the info will it help if i mix it with the deca each time i stick so i would mix 250mg of test and 100mg of deca every 3 days how does that sound

You'll probably find that more comfortable, and you'll keep a more constant level of nandrolone in your system that way anyway.

Back