• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kuso vs Sumo Hitman!

mmafiter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Uh oh! I may have inadvertently had Kuso "eliminated" by a Japanese Sumo Hitman! Here, let me explain.

I have had enough of Kuso's blatant sexual advances and pledges of love and affection for my "manhood". I figured I'd scare the little freak off by hiring some muscle to give him a talking to, but where could I find such a man/woman?

I called my underworld Eskimo connections and they offered to have him clubbed like a baby seal, although I was intrigued by this idea I couldn't afford the astronomical price....$50.00!:eek:

Fortunately Nunyaktukuk knew of a Japanese counterpart who might be in my price range. Great, I got the number and called him up; turns out he is an ex sumo wrestler down on his luck. His price; pictures of quote "Ugly Canadian woman whom I will marry!" Well, I showed him some pictures of Katamaster's mom, but the Sumo just grunted and said "Too skinny, I need UGLY woman!" Jeez, how ugly can you get?

The Sumo was getting a little impatient as I searched for a future bride and he began to threaten me and my family. In a panic, I showed him a picture of Albob. It worked, he stopped what he was doing and a lovestruck look came into his eyes. "Oh! She IS ugly! You have done good Mmafiter-san! I will break this Canadian round-eye in like a new pair of shoes!" Sorry Albob, I had to do it, I was scared!

Anyhoo, Sumo just sent me these pics describing what he did to kuso. I hope the little guys ok! Damn me, and my aversion to being stalked by aggressive gay men! What have I done? Little buddy? LITTLE BUDDY?!!?:(

attachment.php

Last edited:
Oh no! There's been no reply from Kuso all day!

My little buddy has been squished by a sumo hitman's fat ass!:bawling:

I'm gonna miss that twisted little bastard.:(

At least he died happy, I think he liked it!

Originally posted by mmafiter
Oh no! There's been no reply from Kuso all day!

I`m still around.....just had to take a VERY long shower as I was smelling a little like your hands after that :grin: :barf:!!!!! :flipoff:

BTW......did you gif soft stp working on you? :laugh:

Originally posted by kuso

BTW......did you gif soft stp working on you? :laugh:

No, my animation maker still works, but like the ladies say to me all the time; "It's just too big!":eek2::laugh:

The animation won't fit on this page.

Back