• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

heres my stats please help

tbndov

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1) Age - 29
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat - 150 12%
3) Years of Consistant Training experience -10
4) Previous Cycle experience- 1 cycle of test and deca about 7 years ago
5) Training routine and Diet-lift everyday and im a stripper so a lot of cardio
6) Cycle Goals-gain about 20 pounds of lean hard muscle

cycle
sustanon 250 e3days 1-12
deca 200 week 1-12
winstrol 50 ed 8-12
nolvadex throughout 10mg day
clomid for pst

my problem is i didnt order enough sustanon and couldnt order more from the place i trust so i ordered some test 400 thinking id get more bang for my buck but ive heard some bad things about it any advice would be greatly appreciated.

im a stripper

Pix please...
Cycle Goals-gain about 20 pounds of lean hard muscle

cycle
sustanon 250 e3days 1-12
deca 200 week 1-12
winstrol 50 ed 8-12
nolvadex throughout 10mg day
clomid for pst.
You weigh 150 lbs, you do a lot of cardio, and you figure you're going to gain 20 lbs of lean mass in 12 weeks?

Good luck with that.

damnit built, is sex all you think about. Oh what the hell i second the pics. If i looked like a stripped id do it

damnit built, is sex all you think about...

Well, what do you think? I hang out on a men's BB board and tell well-built young men how to look better naked. What can I say?

Some middle-aged ladies knit. I knit BODYBUILDERS. :D

well im only 2 weeks into my cycle and ive gained 8 pounds so i must be doing something right thanks but i asked for advice on the test 400 how do i suplement sust 250 with test 400 half way through my cycle

and i said my goal was 20 pounds i never said i would gain that much but if you dont set high goals you will never acheave anything

8 lbs of ...

water, glycogen, bodyfat, and muscle.

Cheers.

if im doing a lot of cardio i shouldnt be retaining water or fat but thats ok out of 8 lbs say 3 of that is muscle so 3 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks for a 12 week cycle thats 18 pounds so you think thats imposible why are you so negative do you have to shoot down other peoples dreams cause you didnt achieve yours

Honey, listen, there are goals and then there's that pesky little thing called science.

PS maybe click on my name and take a peek at my profile pic. The crystal ball that informed you of my dreams appears to be faulty.

Thanks, son.

Good luck with your goals.

well im only 2 weeks into my cycle and ive gained 8 pounds so i must be doing something right thanks but i asked for advice on the test 400 how do i suplement sust 250 with test 400 half way through my cycle

Just shoot a comparable amount of test when you switch, no secret to it, you are already going to have long esters in your system so it wont make a big difference in your serum levels. If your shootn 500mg sust, 500mg test E is dam near the same in the long haul, especially if your well into your cycle.

you have know business taking AAS!

you have been training for 10 years and you are only 150 lbs. That tells me you have no clue about diet and training.

unfortunately you will loose any weight you gain from AAS once you come off.

p.s include your height when posting your stats. You may be 4'2, if you are or you are even shorter then disregard my post.

also I cant believe you are a stripper at 150lbs and 12% bf unless you are the only male in your country.

im 5,6 150 lbs and i have been training for 10 years to be in good shape and health not to be huge im not a body builder i was an MMA fighter and now im a stripper and the reason im a stripper is because i have a big cock thanks i asked for help not for your fucking oppinions

im 5,6 150 lbs and i have been training for 10 years to be in good shape and health not to be huge im not a body builder i was an MMA fighter and now im a stripper and the reason im a stripper is because i have a big cock thanks i asked for help not for your fucking oppinions
LMAO!

gq1dgNd.gif

then theres no need to take steroids!

that does not make up for looking like a drunken piglet!

IML Gear Cream!
You say you lift every day and lots of cardio because of your job as a stripper. You want to pack on 20lbs of muscle in 12 weeks, it's not impossible. However, you may have to take a look at your lifting routine and drop some of the cardio. You cannot pack on lean muscle mass AND lose bodyfat at the same time. It's not impossible to do so, but you'd have to be an experienced lifter and know how to use AAS and certain other chemicals properly in order to do so. But even the pro's know that that's not easy to do hence the purpose of separating bulking and cutting cycles.

Being 5'6" and 150 tells me either you're doing some really serious cardio every day or you have a high metabolism. You didn't list what kind of diet you're doing. Just saying "diet" doesn't necessarily mean you're eating the adequate amount of protein your body needs to take advantage of the increased protein synthesis your body will be experiencing when you throw in the testosterone.

Sustanon is several different esters of testosterone thrown together. Test is test. 750 mg per week is adequate to accomplish your goal so long as you take in enough protein in your diet and an adequate amount of clean carbs for energy. I don't know what you heard about test 400, but the only thing I know of it is it can be sore in the injections because of the high concentration of testosterone kept in solution. That should be no biggie, just make sure you measure correctly and KNOW how much you're putting into your system per week.

I've helped quite a few of our lifters pack on muscle mass similar to your goal in that period of time with a similar stack, just without the winny and clomid. None of my lifters have ever had to use clomid, not even for PCT. I just had them use nolva during cycle to keep water retention down and after for PCT. If they wanted to keep their gains and wanted to keep their recovery periods reduced, I would recommend using peptides so that they could come off the AAS and clear their receptors.

Sorry this is a first post and you know nothing about me. I have just been reading a lot and observing. Hope this helps.

thanks so much been a big help and confidence booster. I have a good diet not as much calories as i would like any suggestions? i take in at least 150 grams of protien a day.

oh and to the douschbag SHADOW FAG what do you think only body builders should use anabolics. professional athletes use them all the time and dont have the diet, training and health that i do. And you know nothing about me or what i look like so keep your stupid comments to yourself. is that why you have a pick of your avatar as your photo cause your to embarassed to show what you really look like. let me guess your arms are bigger than my legs and your dick is smaller than my pinky sound about right.

150 grams is ok for your bodyweight at this time. When you actually consume it is a big factor and what kind of protein. I suggest pre workout you consume a portion of your dietary protein intake along with something that has leucine in it. You can also consume this during your workout if you had to due to schedule constraints. Then within 2 hours post workout, you need to consume your protein along with some BCAA (branched chain amino acids). This helps with inducing protein synthesis in the body when it goes into "recovery" mode. Also, how are you training every day when you're lifting? You might be overtraining. Overtraining is one of the biggest culprits that put athletes' bodies into "destroy muscle tissue" mode or what we often refer to as "catabolism". Your body needs REST in order to build muscle. The process of building muscle tissue itself is a high energy intensive process that should not be interfered with or blocked. And when I say REST, we're not just talking 'no exercise', it also applies to sleep. If you train every day and do cardio every day, you might not be getting adequate rest for your body to build mass or recover for that matter to prevent injury. How many hours of sleep are you getting each night? Do you get opportunities to nap every once in awhile? How many hours a day are you lifting? What kind of lifting do you do? How long are your cardio sessions?

There are so many factors in combination that need to be prime in order to build muscle mass adequately. You don't want to put in hard work and be countereffective doing so. You may find that those who powerlift intensely between 1-2 hours only 3 to 4 times a week with only 3 or 4 cardio sessions per week gain muscle mass far more quickly than those who train every single day and have the same diets.

Also, with the test400, you only need to do 2 shots of that a week to stay on the same level with the sustanon when you switch over. You can break that up however you want to. It's ok to only do it twice a week with the test400 because it has enth and cyp in it. Your serum levels should stay pretty level even with so few injections a week. That will keep your cycle about 800mg a week, which is still plenty. If you are curious about ramping up the test in the future, I wouldn't go more than a gram a week, that would just be a waste. I keep even my big boys under a gram a week and they do just fine. These guys are anywhere between 240 to 350lbs in bodyweight. They're happy having no problems with gyno, get plenty of bloodflow to their cocks so their gf's and wives are happy in bed, and blood pressure stays in check. Not to forget, they don't feel like pin cushions all the time. My boys can pass for bodybuilders any day too, they're not like the typical fat slobby powerlifters that most people envision in our sport. I may be a woman, but I have been advising for over 10 years in this sport and on this topic, I know my gear and haven't steered anyone wrong.

Make sure you do your homework and listen to your body.

thank you very much for your advice i really appreciate it. I have done a lot of research online but i like to hear it from people with real life experience. im good on when i take my proteins and other supplements and im good on rest and sleep i may be training to hard though i lift hard 6 days a week and only get to much cardio cause of work but i have to pay the bills. Im used to cutting weight not gaining it so thanks for the help and i dont mind that your a woman i dont usually descriminate i just said that cause Built was being very negative and i dont like negative people

oh and to the douschbag SHADOW FAG what do you think only body builders should use anabolics. professional athletes use them all the time and dont have the diet, training and health that i do. And you know nothing about me or what i look like so keep your stupid comments to yourself. is that why you have a pick of your avatar as your photo cause your to embarassed to show what you really look like. let me guess your arms are bigger than my legs and your dick is smaller than my pinky sound about right.

You are not a professional athlete!

I know you are 150 pound chubby stripper that is stupid enough to consider taking steroids!

also I compete so obviously I am not embarrest about what I look like!

8 lbs of ...

water, glycogen, bodyfat, and muscle.

Cheers.

See, you criticized me for being a woman when I suggested you didn't gain 8 lbs of muscle in TWO WEEKS.

20 lbs of lean mass in 12 weeks would be a stretch for a guy like you, but I agree with itgds69, it's not impossible.

Not possible without AAS, not possible while dropping bodyfat and not possible unless you're fairly undeveloped though. I'll stand by this one.

You say you lift every day and lots of cardio because of your job as a stripper. You want to pack on 20lbs of muscle in 12 weeks, it's not impossible. However, you may have to take a look at your lifting routine and drop some of the cardio. You cannot pack on lean muscle mass AND lose bodyfat at the same time. It's not impossible to do so, but you'd have to be an experienced lifter and know how to use AAS and certain other chemicals properly in order to do so. But even the pro's know that that's not easy to do hence the purpose of separating bulking and cutting cycles.

Being 5'6" and 150 tells me either you're doing some really serious cardio every day or you have a high metabolism. You didn't list what kind of diet you're doing. Just saying "diet" doesn't necessarily mean you're eating the adequate amount of protein your body needs to take advantage of the increased protein synthesis your body will be experiencing when you throw in the testosterone.

Sustanon is several different esters of testosterone thrown together. Test is test. 750 mg per week is adequate to accomplish your goal so long as you take in enough protein in your diet and an adequate amount of clean carbs for energy. I don't know what you heard about test 400, but the only thing I know of it is it can be sore in the injections because of the high concentration of testosterone kept in solution. That should be no biggie, just make sure you measure correctly and KNOW how much you're putting into your system per week.

I've helped quite a few of our lifters pack on muscle mass similar to your goal in that period of time with a similar stack, just without the winny and clomid. None of my lifters have ever had to use clomid, not even for PCT. I just had them use nolva during cycle to keep water retention down and after for PCT. If they wanted to keep their gains and wanted to keep their recovery periods reduced, I would recommend using peptides so that they could come off the AAS and clear their receptors.

Sorry this is a first post and you know nothing about me. I have just been reading a lot and observing. Hope this helps.

I'd like to hear more about your use of peptides. Which ones, how long and what dosing - could I impose upon you to expand a bit? You're clearly very knowledgeable and I'm very interested in peptides these days.

your a woman im a man. enough said.:clapping:

thank you very much for your advice i really appreciate it. I have done a lot of research online but i like to hear it from people with real life experience. im good on when i take my proteins and other supplements and im good on rest and sleep i may be training to hard though i lift hard 6 days a week and only get to much cardio cause of work but i have to pay the bills. Im used to cutting weight not gaining it so thanks for the help and i dont mind that your a woman i dont usually descriminate i just said that cause Built was being very negative and i dont like negative people

So you only turn into a misogynist (go look that word up) when it's convenient, gotcha.

You owe Shadowcam an apology by the way; also any gays who read your homophobic vitriol (look that one up, too).

tbndov said:

Your clientele are predominately gay men and strait women. You'd think that would make you want to be nicer to this demographic.

You joined here and with no history at all started insulting some of the most valued members on this forum when they told you what you were doing wrong.

Good call.

Built, I don't mind sharing our experience with peptides. I did a lot of research on them for several years before taking the plunge. Of course, as with any new compound or chemical, there is a degree of uncertainty as to long term effects and consequences due to the lack of human experimentation in controlled testing environments. So we were a bit hesitant at first to try them out until we observed more reports of personal experiences from various athletes in different sports. I'm not a huge fan of Anthony Roberts as I feel he's very outspoken, highly opinionated and quite unorthodox in his "testing" methods (he loves to tear open his new 'gear' and jump right in needle first). However, much of what he has reported on the peptides from personal experience has matched what we have experienced first hand as well. Our most recent run of peptides involved 4 weeks of GHRP-6 at 100mcg/day followed by 4 weeks of Hexarelin @ 100mcg/day for an elite level powerlifter with many years AAS experience weighing between 220-230lbs, height 5'7" (my hubby). My husband started the peptide regimen immediately after shoulder surgery. His shoulder surgery involved repairing and anchoring his rotator cuff to his humerus and some cleanup of bone spurs that have developed over the years. Prior to surgery, he had damaged his rotator cuff so badly that he barely had anything holding his shoulder in his socket and it kept dislocating every once in awhile. Thankfully he didn't have to endure this condition for very long as they scheduled the surgery soon after he incurred the last injury. His shoulder had been wearing down for several years. I believe it was due to poor form and it took me a long time to get him to correct his bench style, but it was too late to save his shoulder when I met him in the sport.

Anyways, my husband reports feeling like he was going through puberty again. Not the roller coaster ride teenagers feel hormonally, but the youthful sensation, bursts of energy, and improvement to circulation. When he slept at night, he slept like a baby. This was unusual because he was so used to being restless at night. Increased hair and nail growth was also noticed. The only negative experience he notes is slight swelling and a bit of carpal tunnel symptoms at the end of 4 weeks on the hexarelin, similar to experiences with GH.

Here's the ultimate report to give on behalf of the peptides mentioned. The surgeon gave my husband about 6 months before expecting him to return to the gym and be able to even benchpress the bar without any weight added. He also estimated that it would be about a year before he would be able to bench just a fraction of what he was used to throwing around. My husband was a 700-800 lbs benchpresser before the surgery. The surgery was May 28th of this year. It is now only September and he is already benching in the high 500's to low 600's in a bench shirt and his raw bench is already back up to 400's like he used to warm up with. He has had full range of motion in his shoulder for couple of months now and has been training all three lifts without any pain since mid July.

It is suggested to use 2mcg/kg of bodyweight per day for anabolic effect. My husband used half that for recovery purposes. I, myself, ran 3 separate cycles of hexarelin for 4 weeks stints at 100mcg/day just to be on the safe side and it reminded me of my first experiences with anavar and low dose of test...without any side effects. Our next experiment with the peptides will be to combine either GHRP-6 or Hexarelin with a conservative AAS stack for a meet cycle after we compete in October. We will probably choose a meet about 12-16 weeks out, jump start the cycle with peptides, break for about 4 weeks just using the AAS stack, then ramp up toward the meet the remaining 4 weeks with peptides again.

I hope this helps!

Back