PDA

View Full Version : whats the differance?

awhites1
09-28-2009, 07:40 AM
Whats the differance between testodex cypionate and testodex enanthate?

mixologist
10-03-2009, 06:40 PM

ZECH
10-04-2009, 06:52 PM
Both are very close to each other in terms of carbons and half life. Usually you can use either one in place of the other and not notice a difference.

awhites1
10-06-2009, 12:49 PM
after doing a little research on it, it looks like cypionate has kind of a short esther life. not sure if im wording that right but basically it wont stay in your system that long... since its only my 2nd cylcle ever and I dont need a lot, im not going above one cc a week. Should I spilt that up and do half like on sun or monday and the other half later in the week or will one shot a week be fine?

wickedwayz
10-13-2009, 08:09 AM
No proven difference in usage I know of. One has an extra ester or something but not shown to really make a difference. I'm not an expert though.

wickedwayz
10-13-2009, 08:10 AM
What mg is your gear?

awhites1
10-13-2009, 04:02 PM
250. the side effects have been quite a bit diff. after my 3rd week they seem to be tapering off though. anxiety has been the main side effect so far. never got that from enthanate. but no roid rage or weird dreams w/ this one

wickedwayz
10-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Anxiety. Hummm maybe it's not gear related. I never noticed high anxiety myself. Get some lexapro or zoloft if it's driving u nuts. Low dose Xanax. LOL

mixologist
10-16-2009, 11:53 AM
I read somewhere anti depressents can have a negative effect on juicing? true? not true?

wickedwayz
10-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Anti D ? Very possible. Pain med and such hydrocodene yes.

wickedwayz
10-20-2009, 10:53 AM
I don't know about negative but they can hurt ur gains. All to do with the receptors in your brain. The meds bind to receptors like gear. Someone correct me if I'm off track.

Marat
10-20-2009, 12:26 PM
250. the side effects have been quite a bit diff. after my 3rd week they seem to be tapering off though. anxiety has been the main side effect so far. never got that from enthanate. but no roid rage or weird dreams w/ this one

Test enanthate has an 8 carbon ester and cypionate has a 9 carbon ester. The difference between the release times as well as the total amount of test delivered is negligible (enanthate delivers 72mg/100mg and cypionate delivers 70mg/100mg).

The ester length alone cannot be attributed to those issues that you experienced. The cause of your side effects is unrelated to which ester length that you selected.

Marat
10-20-2009, 12:47 PM
I read somewhere anti depressents can have a negative effect on juicing? true? not true?

I don't know about negative but they can hurt ur gains. All to do with the receptors in your brain. The meds bind to receptors like gear. Someone correct me if I'm off track.

In short, taking any of the four classes of antidepressants likely won't have any effect on the mechanism of an anabolic/androgenic steroid. The receptors are unrelated (neuroreceptors vs androgen receptors) and they function independently.

Additionally, antidepressants can function to help mitigate 'steroid withdrawal' if one were to abruptly stop their cycle.

A note: I suppose that inhibiting the reuptake of various neurotransmitters may or may not effect strength/expected strength gains due to a 'quieting' of the neuromuscular system. This is debatable though and I'm not certain that their is an (or a noticeable) effect on the NM system and muscle tissue recruitment -- I'm just speculating.

cman
10-20-2009, 03:10 PM
I have been taking test cyp and enan for five years. I noticed the cycpe made me sleep real hard but that went away once i got a steady level in my blood stream. the enan never did this. now I can not tell the diff. The cyp and enan are just carriers, or vehicles so to speak. Something to bind the test to and keep it in solution. Water works as well but you break it down too fast so they were put in oil's to regulate the speed of their distribution.
Anxiety could be from worrying about side effects. My neighbor took 50 mg's of deca once and worried himself to a frenzie. said he was having a heart attack, doc found nothing physicaly wrong.

Marat
10-20-2009, 09:53 PM
Anxiety could be from worrying about side effects.

That sounds about right.

awhites1
10-21-2009, 06:32 AM
awesome. appreciate all the feed back fellas. pretty helpful. I was worried it might just be in my head b/c they have all but gone now 4 weeks into it.

ZECH
10-21-2009, 08:14 AM
after doing a little research on it, it looks like cypionate has kind of a short esther life. not sure if im wording that right but basically it wont stay in your system that long... since its only my 2nd cylcle ever and I dont need a lot, im not going above one cc a week. Should I spilt that up and do half like on sun or monday and the other half later in the week or will one shot a week be fine?

I think you may be referring to prop?