• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

500 mg a Week for HRT

Hoglander

Cleaner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The doc put a note on the prescription to give a 10ml 2000mg bottle. He doesn't like his patients to get smaller inconvenient ampules or something. He also put that it was for six months which is a given. Together, this caused a mix up. One 10ml bottle a month for six months.

I was already 1500mg ahead from overlapping prescriptions.

:geewhiz:

You are one lucky SOB!

Wow.:hmmm: I'm stronger. For some reason (research) I thought that wouldn't happen.

It's fast. I'm starting to understand.

I would think someone would catch that during billing or something, who knows. Some kinda mix up there!

I would think someone would catch that during billing or something, who knows. Some kinda mix up there!

Agreed, so I'm making sure I have enough in case it's caught. I'm just doing .75ml twice a week which is 300mg a week.

What's odd is that one of my meds(Synthroid) was flagged because I had 3 weeks on hand so I had to wait a few days. I had months of test on hand but it wasn't flagged? I think it's because I pay for almost all of it because prescriptions over 90 days are not generally covered in my plan. So I paid like it was 90 days plus, yet it's a 1 month time wise prescription but not dosage wise, odd.

Bottomline is that I'll take 200mg before my next blood work. I'll inform the my doc of the mix up and tell him I used it to try 200mg a week.

If that fall through I'm going back on Tesim Gel. Which I like better then 100mg shots.

P.S. my last post.... I was joking, I already had a boner before I had a boner

I can't believe the pharmacy didn't catch that. Pure incompetence on their part. How much did that cost you?

$81 per 10ml unit

It is scary it wasn't caught. People can get hurt when mistakes like this are made!! I'll be OK though.

$81 per 10ml unit

It is scary it wasn't caught. People can get hurt when mistakes like this are made!! I'll be OK though.

:roflmao: And I was very concerned too! Nothing like that ever happens to me. Shit I got turned down for trt and my test level was 256.

Last edited:
Back