PDA

View Full Version : Overall plan

jmorrison
10-02-2009, 09:32 PM
Thanks to you guys (and gals Built!) I have basically reached my short term goals. I started lurking on this site in February after my wife left me. I was in extremely poor condition both physically and mentally, and decided to work on the physical side of things.

I weighed 265 lbs, wearing size 42 jeans, with an unknown BF%.

After finally posting and asking for help, I am a pretty damn fit 212, size 34 jeans, 13-15% BF. I have abs again, which I haven't seen in 10 years.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all who helped me get to where I am, with a special thanks to Built. You told me the things I needed to hear, kept me on the right path, talked me out of stupid things (Anabolics at 25% seemed a grand idea!) and were a strong motivational force. You have improved my health, my life, and my mental state immensely.

Now on to my questions:

My original plan was to cut to 10%, then bulk to 15% and go back and forth from there, slowly building to where I wanted to be.

I want to be ripped for next summer, but don't want to miss my opportunity to get some of my muscle back through a short bulk this winter. I had planned to do a 12 week cycle this winter for my bulk, but have decided to stay unassisted for another year to really get my potential back.

That said, I am a big guy, and have no problems packing size on. Muscle comes easily to me (as well as fat) and it is the cutting that is hard on me. I would like suggestions on the following:

1. When should I start my winter bulk?
2. When should I start my summer cut?
3. Any suggestions on PH's to try? I am a noob to all of them except Androstenendione, which I can't get anymore, and want to give it a try.

Thanks again folks, and looking forward to your suggestions.

jmorrison
10-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Ok, since no one has responded, I will lay out sort of what I am thinking about and hopefully get some feedback.

I am thinking that I will continue my cut until the end of november, with another 14 day PSMF from OCT28-NOV11 and starting my bulk on NOV 25.

During the first 6 weeks of the bulk I am going to use M-Drol (a superdrol clone). I could really use some help setting up the PCT here as far as:
1. Nolva vs Clomid
2. Dosage of PCT
3. Time for taking PCT
4. What else for liver protection besides Milk Thistle? Anything recommended? An internet search of this just turns up multiple ads.

I will continue bulking for the remainder of my PCT and into mid FEB at which point I will start cutting again for the upcoming summer.

Questions:

1. How soon after coming off of the Mdrol can I start a cycle of 1-Andro? I would like to use the 1-Andro for both the end of my bulk and continue the cycle into the first stages of my cut. From the research I have done, it seems that the 1-Andro can help me lean out while holding onto the muscle gains I will have made.

2. Is this PH stack worthwhile or should I stick with Mdrol by itself? The price is very nice. m-drol, p-plex (http://www.tfsupplements.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&relate=1&p=489)

3. Would PCT be different on that stack vs on just Mdrol?

4. During this bulk, I would normally be shooting for 3300-3500 cals per day, but with being on the PH should I go higher?

Thanks in advance!

Built
10-06-2009, 08:13 PM
jmorrison - sorry, I just read this post of yours now. I'm honoured for the call-out! You seriously made my day. :)

You are on your own with the PHs - I really don't know enough about them to speak intelligently with regard to their use. I have heard some good things about transdermal formestane for aromatase inhibition, and it's not oral so I'll toss that out for your interest and information. The bulk places sell formestane powder and transdermal solvents, I'm sure you can find more on this by poking around.

I'll also add that many find the addition of a small amount of T3 (my sources suggest 25mcg daily) does much to enhance protein synthesis and glucose uptake (http://preview.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=pubmed&cmd=link&linkname=pubmed_pubmed&uid=7926286&ordinalpos=1&log$=relatedarticles&logdbfrom=pubmed) while bulking, particularly while somewhat assisted, and I believe the research chem sites can sell you that.

Do you have anything you'd like to bring up during this bulk?

jmorrison
10-06-2009, 09:45 PM
No, not particularly, I am fairly balanced overall, although I would probably say chest since I paid for a lot of this weight loss through the chest. A 52 inch chest to a 46 inch since starting all of this, so I wouldn't mind getting some inches back!

Should I post the PH questions on the anabolic forum, or the supplement forum? I will start researching the T3 immediately.

I am pretty well set on the Mdrol. Everything I have read states that it is pretty great as long as I am careful. I just don't know how that "stack" will work out. Is it really synergistic, or just an attempt to dump a crap product with a good one?

Thanks again!

Built
10-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Moved to Anabolics for PH help.