PDA

View Full Version : Tip of the day Monday August 19, 2002

MtnBikerChk
08-19-2002, 06:50 AM
Sex Tip: Put a pillow under her before you get going in the missionary position. It will tip her in such a way that every thrust feels a million times better.

Why it works: When it comes to thrusting, angle is everything -- when your penis slides in at just the right slant, it tickles her clitoris and make solid contact with her G-spot. Since the G-spot is on the front wall of her vagina, anything that tips her pelvis back makes that hot spot contact more likely. That same pelvis tilt also raises the clitoris, putting it in a better position to come in contact with your penile shaft.

How to do it: As you're moving into the missionary position, slide one pillow (start with a fairly flat one) underneath your partner, right where her lower back meets her butt. Let her fiddle with it until she's comfortable, then thrust as usual. Just don't be surprised if your efforts produce more pleasure than you'd bargained for.

Dr. Pain
08-19-2002, 07:06 AM
Gr8 tip MBC! :thumb:

Men, when on the bottom, you can slide a pillow under your ass too!

Why it works: Elevates your shaft and makes it protrude above the hips, thighs, and lower abs. So basically you are starting your thrust from a higher postion, Jamming and Plowing your way to Gr8er depths! :dance:

DP

Pianomahnn
08-21-2002, 10:10 AM
When we're doing it upside down on the ground I like to put a pillow under my head so it cusions the blow.

bigss75
08-21-2002, 10:54 AM
I will start putting the pillow under her ass instead of over her face. Thanks MTBCHICK

MtnBikerChk
08-21-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Pianomahnn
When we're doing it upside down on the ground I like to put a pillow under my head so it cusions the blow.

look who's a big EXPERT all of a sudden!

w8lifter
08-21-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by bigss75
I will start putting the pillow under her ass instead of over her face. Thanks MTBCHICK

ROTF....:lol: