• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Cycle Help

qwkrsx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so here are my stats

Years lifting: 4
Weight: 160
Height: 6'0"
Diet: I eat about 3000-3500 calories a day, mostly high protein, low saturated fat and simple carbs(oatmeal and veggies). This will change accordingly when on the cycle to include more fat.

I have been lifting for 4 years and cannot put on weight for the life of me and I eat constantly and large portions. In high school I use to weigh ~220 (FAT). Ideally I would like to gain 180 and keep it. I want to try the following cycle and would like opinions. I dont want anything crazy for my first time.

3.5 weeks - 20 mg Dibol ED
3.5 weeks - 20 mg Turanabol

Should I absolutely get HCG for this cycle or would I be ok without it? I am having a really hard time sourcing this. Should I mix in a form of test with this cycle?

The general principle is that you will not get the most out of your cycle if you cannot gain on your own. You are only 160lbs...there is definitely room for some hard work there. If 3500 cals isn't enough to gain, eat more.

Aside from that,

Your first cycle should be basically test only, and having HCG on hand would be worthwhile as well.

You didn't mention any PCT either. You have anything in mind for that?

Nolva or prov. Whichever I can get my hands on first. I'll start eating more fats when on the cycle. I guess that's my problem I really stay away from saturated fat. I use to weigh 220 and dropped to 150 with exercise and diet. Came up to 170 and have been at 160 for about a year. Im trying to get up to 180 lean which isnt asking to much for my frame.

Last edited:
About 25g/day is a pretty good figure for saturated fats. Feel free to increase your carbs and protein (no need to go too crazy with the protein).

How do you feel about trying to increase your cals for a few weeks and seeing how that goes. Are we too late to convince you that perhaps it is a bit premature for AAS?

About 25g/day is a pretty good figure for saturated fats. Feel free to increase your carbs and protein (no need to go too crazy with the protein).

How do you feel about trying to increase your cals for a few weeks and seeing how that goes. Are we too late to convince you that perhaps it is a bit premature for AAS?

No you are right. Im going to give it a few more weeks. Then I'll do an only test cycle. Probably try ethanate with nolva as a PCT. I still need to figure out how much. I'll probably only do 6 weeks so I wont need the HCG. Then second cycle Ill try a test with deca. Then third test with an oral but I'll see.

Any suggestions on the dosage for my first cycle?

Eat more!

Def eat more. If u go with Test E I'd do 500mg a week. With a pct.

Yeah def will be eating more. I have been stuffing myself for 8 days now and lifting heavy and put on 5 lbs so far. If I do 500mg how should I administer it? 250 Mon and then 250 Thurs?

Yep. Don't forget your milk thistle....I use it... Just my .02

You dont need a cycle bud, its a waste. Food is cheaper and it works better and calories are the reason your not growing, not lack of hormones.

Back