PDA

View Full Version : anadrol to kick start a cycle of Enanthate????

REXORE
10-12-2009, 10:23 PM
A trainer/bodybuilder when i told him i was wanting to get to 225 8%BF told me to forget the enanthate/tren cycle i was going to do and told me to do a 10 week Enanthate with 4 weeks of anadrol at the beginning to jumpstart and i would gain crazy amounts of muscle compaired to the cycle i was goin to do. Is that even safe? From what i hear about A-bombs they are not to body friendly.:confused: This would be my second cycle ever.

Shadowcam
10-13-2009, 02:14 AM
You should not be taken anadrol or tren for a second cycle! those drugs are for advanced users. What was your first cycle and your stats???

REXORE
10-13-2009, 08:20 AM
Thats what i thought! F that then. First cycle was pentadex 300 10 weeks, its a 5 test sust blend im 5'10 190 11%bf(round about) trained for years switching between body building and martial arts.

Road Warrior
05-14-2010, 08:50 AM
Plus from what I know A-Bombs are really used as a Mass Gainer. That cycle you just mentioned would put AT LEAST 15Ibs on with good diet and training. That would not get you to 8% BF.

VictorZ06
05-14-2010, 08:57 AM
Anadrol is known for retaining a lot of water and can often make you look bloated. It does have several positive attributes though. Tren IMHO really shouldn't be used until your 3rd or 4th cycle. Why not try test/deca or test/EQ cycle? Perhaps with a splash of dbol up front? Test/deca and test/EQ cycles are great for second time runs. IMHO! Good luck.

/V

DaBeast25
05-14-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm for the test/deca cycle. Same as I ran last year, gains were real good and real lean. dbol or prop to frontload if you're impatient like me