PDA

View Full Version : Chicks are getting fatter and shorter.

Hoglander
10-20-2009, 09:40 PM
Meet future woman: shorter, plumper, more fertile - health - 19 October 2009 - New Scientist (http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17997-meet-future-woman-shorter-plumper-more-fertile.html)

danzik17
10-20-2009, 10:15 PM
I for one think we need to put our best scientific minds to work in order to halt or even reverse this potentially dangerous situation.

Hoglander
10-20-2009, 10:47 PM
LOL

They'll have to find a way to get tall slim successful woman to have more babies.

Up your game guys.

Cindy007
01-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Grr. So I can blame evolution for having to work so hard in the gym and eat perfect. It is trying to make me a slave to humanity, but I am revolting with success I tell you! Perhaps the future woman can now be labeled:

Petite, stacked, firecracker!

Tell the tall slim women to keep having less babies so we can decrease the population and save planet Earth :)

sprayherup
01-16-2010, 08:14 PM
As long as their tits keep getting bigger I have no problem.

Gives me a target to shoot my semen.

TrojanMan60563
01-17-2010, 04:52 PM
How does short and fat equal lower blood pressure and cholesterol? They claim these traits are found in those that have more babies....but the topic is about fat girls. Hmmm ?

I think the moral of the story is to stop practicing on the fat girls...they are fertile and men are always one pump too late on the pull out.

Little Wing
01-17-2010, 05:08 PM
it's because men like fat asses n giving facials. :shrug:

ROttolia
01-20-2010, 10:53 PM
That's bad. Don't like short women to be honest.

Vance
01-28-2010, 08:18 AM
There are pro's and cons for a short or tall girl.

For example;

Short girls are easily curled with one arm when you tap them in the shower, tall girls are great for bending over desks, kitchen counters or whatever when the urge takes you then.

IMO tall chicks is only a problem if they're taller than you are. Instant fail.

As for fat, the only upside I've ever heard about fat girls (if you can call it that) is that, like mopeds, they can occasionally be fun to ride until your friends find out.