• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to give up McDonalds

kuso

Um......get rooted!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First up :evil: :eek:

attachment.php

That looks like a PSG1 :)

the first one was disturbing but i don't really see anything wrong with the others :D

is that a true story??

The chicken head one? I don't see why not, its amazing it doesn't happen more often when you find out how the process works.

I think it would probably be a little amusing, its wierd though that the fryer person didn't catch it though. But, I think the lady way overreacted as if the whole family was traumatized by it, give me a frigging break.

Thats like freaking out that someone showed her corn on the cob instead of in a can when asking where to find corn.

IML Gear Cream!
You'll stay away from McDonalds if you go in there and see some fat ass at the counter ordering enough grease to fill an oil tanker and then sits down , as the chair groans in agony, with fat rolls overflowing everywhere. And this person is wearing shorts, tank top, and flip flops.

I don't know about you, but I can't help but think that chicken head would be extra crispy.

I dont like McDonald's anyway :)

Look at most of the people that work there, that should be disuasion enough!

Damn thats got to be old, I love BK and Carl's Junior, for a real burger though I go to a small chain called Taxi's, 1/3 pound patties and damn the beef is not to be beaten!

Back