PDA

View Full Version : Prop help plz

Bundy09
11-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Im looking for some quick help sorry if it sounds stupid but i need some answers. im 23 first cycle trained for at least 6 years or so natural 5'11 at 87kgs, round 8%bf after a 6 week cut. i stuffed up this year n lost alot of size due to injury and silly useless dieting but all is good now just dissappointed. i planned on doin a sus only cycle early next year but came across some prope recently. i was just wondering if it would be stupid to do a short 5 week cycle of prope 2ml a week, 1/2ml eod, and what would happen if i did, gains n loss of gains wise would it be worth it.?? thank you

Shadowcam
11-05-2009, 10:41 PM
your better off running shorter cycles with short easters like prop imo. Just make sure you inject atleast eod which is the main reason beginners choose a longer easter to reduce injections. You would still have to stick eod with sust so prop is a better option anyway. Six weeks would be ideal for a prop cycle but five is fine. Shorter cycles are easier to maintain gains and recover from too, just make certain you have your PCT sorted before you commence.

These are the two best first cycles imo:

Test Enth or Cyp 400mg/w 8-10 weeks
or
Test Prop 100mg eod 6-8 weeks

Good luck!

Bundy09
11-06-2009, 12:35 AM
thanks for your help and advise. i think the prope that i have is only 100mg and i only have 10ml so should i get more to do 1ml eod sorry about this lol. and also do u think the gains from prope would be fairly lean if i keep my diet clean? thank you

Bundy09
11-06-2009, 12:39 AM
oh and i have a box of nolvadex for pct but with prop do i use it on the second day after my last pin? cos i know with sus its about 2 weeks but i don't know with prop. once again sorry and thank you

Mudge
11-07-2009, 07:59 AM
So you are going to cycle for 20 days?

Shadowcam
11-08-2009, 06:59 AM
You need another bottle bud and yes generally if diet is good then prop produces cleaner gains compared to sust or enth.

Second or third day after last pin for PCT is fine.