• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clenbuterol and Bloodwork Help!

Lone Wolf

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I went to the doctor for HRT bloodwork and stopped my clen to late before blood work. Will this affect my chances of getting hrt?

Is there anyone that has any info on this subject?

It shouldn't significantly affect your testosterone levels.

There is also no necessity to speculate --- the bloodwork has been already done. Wait for your doctors recommendation and feel free to update us.

Clen won't affect Testosterone.

Well received my first injection 100mg of test cyp every week wtf!
I go back in 6 weeks to get blood work done again then they might boost it up to 200mg a week sorta sucks.
The clen did affect my liver enzymes a little for some reason but it was ok just a little elevated.
I am a little discouraged about the amount of test I will receive but they sent me home with a bottle and syringes and I am accepted to use hgh but whoa is that shit expensive.

I dont know what price you've seen for HGH but it can be had for $3 - $3.30 per IU and sometimes even cheaper if you know where to get it. getting it through most doctors, clinics and online pharmacies can be quite expensive, which is why so many go the alternate route.

Lone wolf, start pinning 50mg twice a week immediately - the 100mg shot will act like a bit of a frontload but get the dosing going at twice a week right away - your levels will remain more stable and you'll get the most out of your hrt this way.

I agree... twice a week is much better for steady blood serum levels.

Thanks guys, I get new blood work in 5 more weeks then they will determine if I get boosted up to 200mg per week.

IML Gear Cream!
Clen has nothing to do with testosterone.

It affects your beta receptors.

Back