• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need..energy...h..e..l..p...

Hoss

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys. Doing well gaining muscle back and blowing off the fat afetr a LONG hiatus from working out, BUT I just don't seem to have enough energy! I hit the wall early in the evening. I eat 6 times daily, supplement, etc. Do I need more low GI carbs? If so what time should I get them? Should I get more protien? I shhot for 1g/per lb..would more/less of anything help? Any one? Help me wake up!:(

Welcome to IM:wave:

One word of advice, in order for us to help you out, we need to know your stats, height,weight,gender ect. Also it would help to post a sample days meal so we can see how and what you been eatting!:)

Hi Leslie. thanks. 6'2, large frame, 331 lbs at BF in the high teens. Male, If ya hadn't figured that out.
I combine protien and carbs at each meal (Body for Life, style)
I'm guessing the culprit may be the quality of my carbs, as I don't yet get in many grains etc.
A typical meal while at work would be a chicken breast and a NF yougurt, or a chick sandwich on whole grain wheat, with a MRP shake for the next meal. I'm limited to what I can grab quick from a lunch box.

My best guess from your limited info here is you're right...add low in EFA's and most likely too low in calories and there's your problem!

It would help if you could post meal by meal w/ serving sizes. Welcome to IM!

Last edited:
Hey guys! thanks for the info/help so far! I'll check in later or from work, and will read the link! Promise. Gotta go earn the benjamins for now though!:thumb:

Why non fat yogurt??

Back