PDA

View Full Version : Um...Biatch?



w8lifter
08-21-2002, 12:20 PM
....just what exactly are you trying to say w/ your new sig?

:help: :grin: :nana:

Arnold
08-21-2002, 12:35 PM
I think he is saying that if you ever leave him, he will kill you! :p

ZECH
08-21-2002, 12:37 PM
Future not looking so bright W8!:(

Mudge
08-21-2002, 12:37 PM
Isn't that sweet :lol:

mmafiter
08-21-2002, 12:42 PM
I believe the signature is self explanatory.

It doesn't necessarily pertain to you w8lifter, feeling a little paranoid? Be careful when you go to sleep.:evil:

Arnold
08-21-2002, 12:48 PM
:haha:

bubbasr
08-21-2002, 12:57 PM
:laugh: :grin: Hey w8lifter have you been spitting gum out car windows again? LMAO :nanner:

Tank316
08-21-2002, 01:06 PM
maybe he's referring to Kuso.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

kuso
08-21-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Tank316
maybe he's referring to Kuso.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:finger: I think I`ve already beaten him down to a bloddy pulp....he`s running scared without even defending himself :evil:

w8lifter
08-21-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Prince
I think he is saying that if you ever leave him, he will kill you! :p


:haha: That's what I got out of it too :laugh:

w8lifter
08-21-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by mmafiter
I believe the signature is self explanatory.

It doesn't necessarily pertain to you w8lifter, feeling a little paranoid? Be careful when you go to sleep.:evil:


Me? paranoid? ....why...no...not at all :shake:

mmafiter...what are you doing here? :grin:

mmafiter
08-22-2002, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by w8lifter



Me? paranoid? ....why...no...not at all :shake:

mmafiter...what are you doing here? :grin:

Ha ha! Now That's some funny shit!:laugh::finger:

Cute Loops
09-13-2007, 02:58 PM
I smoked pot once