• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st timer, want opinions from the veterans

mlax045

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey everyone, I've decided that I want to try a cycle and see how it works for me. Just some information for you guys to work with. I'm about 6"3 205lbs. Ive been lifting for a good number of years now, the last 2 religiously. I've taken supplements...Creatine, preworkout stuff, weight gainers, protein, all that stuff. I've made some gains with it, but I want to step it up. I'm looking to just gain more mass. I'm looking for an oral stack ( I know sorry, but at the moment needles aren't gonna work out). I'm aware of the risk to my liver, so along with not staying on whichever I go on for a long time, i will use several liver supplements to be safe. I'm looking for suggestions of what to take while on, and after to combat the effects of all the gyno and that stuff. You guys know alot more about this than I do, even though i have been doing research. I've been leading towards "d-bol" but I'm not sure what oral supplement to stack it with? thanks for any suggestions in advance.

and if i did decide to inject what, would be the best to take for me. If injectables are THAT much better and safer, I will take them.

An orals-only cycle is really a bad way to go.

What exactly do you think a cycle will give you that you aren't getting from what it is you're doing currently? What are your goals for this cycle and how to you intend to achieve them?

If you want to stick with orals, run a PH cycle. If you'd rather go all out, then run an AAS cycle and inject. If you want to run a PH cycle, I'd opt for something like H-drol or M-drol (although many will say the latter is possibly too strong a compound for a first timer in effect and sides. And they are both these substances are becominng increasingly difficult to find). I'm currently running 1-Andro which is a good liver-safe option that yields great strength increases. However, I can't give you an accurate idea of its size gains yet as I'm only half way through.

If AAS is what you'd prefer, I'd go with 500mg of test (enanthate or cypionate) for 10-12 weeks.

Before jumping into anything, though, re-evaluate your diet. Make sure it's tip-top and maybe tweak it here and there with more overall cals, fats, proteins or carbs etc. Do that and you'll find you'll grow from your diet alone, or erupt with muscle if it's top notch and sufficiently feeding your cycle. You seem to know what you're doing, so apologies if this seems condescending, but if your diet's inadequate, you won't grow whether you're on drugs or not. And if you do, you'll not hold onto the gains.

Good luck.

An orals-only cycle is really a bad way to go.

What exactly do you think a cycle will give you that you aren't getting from what it is you're doing currently? What are your goals for this cycle and how to you intend to achieve them?

I'm just looking to gain what I couldn't from the low level stuff. Protein, creatine, I've only been able to gain like 2 lbs from it. I don't expect 30lbs of rock hard muscle and my lifts going up by 150lbs... What would be a realistic weight gain if i were to cycle something like say Dbol with Testosterone Enanthate. Also, I have no idea where or how to get syringes and what kind I will need. Thanks again in advanced

If you only got 2lbs from creatine & protein (thats if you've already accounted for water weight) then are you sure you're in the best position to start anabolics? Sounds like a diet issue rather than anabolics

that was just the past few weeks from 1 cycle, overall from 2 years ago i started at 185.

when I want it to be my diet is good, its all about how I discipline myself at certain times. I would like to know what dosage for a dbol + test enanthate cycle. and what to use post cycle and dosages. Thank you

You started 2 years ago and put on 20lbs yet want to do a cycle? Well I'm no expert but I got better results than that in a shorter time but still am in no position to start on this stuff. Why not wait till you hit the wall and really do need it to progress?

I feel like I have plateaued in most of my lifts whether I change up my exercises, or try new supplements. And I don't believe the weight I've gained is all muscle either. I just want to try to see how far I can push my body. Recover faster, lift longer, make better gains, that's why I want to go on. I know people who buy dbol like idiots and just take that, barely lift, and think there going to get huge which is not my intention. I wanted to actually lift twice a day if I went on, just so i would be getting my moneys worth, if it wouldn't push overtraining.

IML Gear Cream!
I feel like I've plateaued no matter what I do, I've been switching my workout up, trying to shock my body, took my creatine off cycle, went back on. I want to try to push my body to its limit to make the best gains I could possibly make myself by going on, and lifting harder than I ever had before

I am about to start my first cycle (bulking cycle). I have the gear now and am ready to start, but have a question. I am wondering if it is wise to start this cycle right now because I am sure I will be taking in some extra calories (not good ones) over the holidays. I am not planning on falling off the wagon or anything, I just know how important diet is. I am down to 10 percent body fat and plan on keeping a good workout schedule during the weeks off from college but I am worried about the diet issue because I will be away from home. Should I wait to start the cycle after I get back home and have complete control over what is in my fridge?

Diet is extremely important. It'll pretty much mess everything up if you have a terrible diet.

Superchargers dont make much power without the fuel delivery, food!

when I want it to be my diet is good, its all about how I discipline myself at certain times.

Unfortunately diet and discipline aren't something that can be good every now and then. You need to stick to your diet religiously (by all means you can make effective changes or add to it, just ensure it's consistently sufficient) if you want to make gains and keep them. And discipline - whether regarding diet, training, resting or your lifestyle outside the gym - is the backbone of this sport. Sorry to appear 'preachy' as lifting isn't a quick and easy activity and your acumen seems be to on the right lines - it's just my two cents. I'd suggest posting you diet (or the one you switch to when wanting to bulk) in the diet forum and seek help to get that nailed. Trust me, get that sorted and you'll grow nicely from that alone. Good luck.

Last edited:
Superchargers dont make much power without the fuel delivery, food!

Great analogy :thumb:. Folks need to understand that PHs and AAS are not magical, problem-solving, effort-removing, fast-track solutions to their training shortfalls.

What doses should i take of Dbol if im stacking it with test enanthate. And what doses and what post cycle supplements do i need?

I'm just looking to gain what I couldn't from the low level stuff. Protein, creatine, I've only been able to gain like 2 lbs from it. I don't expect 30lbs of rock hard muscle and my lifts going up by 150lbs... What would be a realistic weight gain if i were to cycle something like say Dbol with Testosterone Enanthate.
You are currently not gaining weight. This means you are not eating enough calories to ensure weight gain.

Unless you consume more calories when you go on, you can expect to continue to not gain any weight.

Not unless your cycle weighs several pounds!

Listen, you may find yourself eating more once you're on - it's notorious for increasing appetite and no matter what you do, the extra food is where the weight gain comes from, not the steroids and not the training. Those just tell the calories where to go - think of weight-training as a calorie-navigator. AAS work this way too - they divert calorie-traffic in favour of muscle tissue.

I hope this information helps you achieve your goals.

Back