PDA

View Full Version : 1-andro rx cycle question

dieselk
11-28-2009, 06:28 AM
I'm looking to start 1-andro rx as my first ph cycle. I want to try this for atleast 6 weeks. Just need opinions on what to buy for pct, or anything else you guys recommend?

Thanks!

Pirate!
11-28-2009, 09:06 AM
Tamoxifen citrate is ideal for pct. Cemproducts.com carries it.

dieselk
11-28-2009, 09:11 AM
How does this cycle look. 6 weeks of 1-andro rx, 4 weeks of pct nolvadex after 1-andro rx cycle and also novedex xt after cycle.

1-andro rx :

wk 1 - 400
wk 2- 600
wk 3- 600
wk 4- 800
wk 5- 800
wk 6- 800mg

After 1-andro rx cycle:

pct - Nolva
wk 1- 20
wk 2- 20
wk 3- 20
wk 4- 20

Mags
11-28-2009, 09:35 AM
Decide on what dose you want to run, and just stick with that. If gains slow or stop, then up it if need be. I ran 800mg for four weeks and have only just upped the dose to 1000mg ED for the last 10 days as the gains seemed to peak.

If this is your first ever cycle, you should love this stuff - great strength gains. And if you eat enough you should see some fairly-decent increases on the scales, too.

As for your PCT, throw in a decent test booster like T-911 or Tribex (or some HCG if you'd prefer - although I think this would be overkill) and possibly a cortisol blocker. If you have creatine it's worth including that, too. If you have the money and want something that covers most of the bases, check out Anadraulic State by LG Sciences
( Anadraulic State - A cutting edge bodybuilder's pre-workout creatine that's made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth. Another revolutionary product from LG Sciences - Hardcore Supplements, Backed by Scie (http://www.anadraulicstate.co.uk/) ). I'm incorporating this into my own 1-Andro PCT. I'm sure Prince/Robert will also fill you in on IronMagLabs' own PCT supps. too if you want to go with the same manufacturer as the 1-Andro.

Whatever you decide to do, make sure you at least include a natural test booster and Tamoxifen citrate as these are the basic foundation blocks of PCT for me.

dieselk
11-28-2009, 10:12 AM
So basicaly if I went with anadraulic state, would I still need nolva?

Arnold
11-28-2009, 12:09 PM

based on your 6 week cycle and the last 3 weeks at 800mg's I would recommend a SERM to be safe, you can get Clomid here: Clomid 70mL 35mg/mL (http://www.cemproducts.com/research-chemicals/serms/clomi-70ml-35mg-ml.html)

Mags
11-30-2009, 02:11 AM

Anadraulic State is an effective add-on that will bolster your PCT and help maintain your gains while getting your system back to normal. However, if it comes down to buying either nolva/clomid or Anadaulic State, go with the nolva/clomid as they are the more important compounds at this stage - they are the vital basics part of PCT.

Pirate!
11-30-2009, 09:52 AM
Anadraulic State is an effective add-on that will bolster your PCT and help maintain your gains while getting your system back to normal. However, if it comes down to buying either nolva/clomid or Anadaulic State, go with the nolva/clomid as they are the more important compounds at this stage - they are the vital basics part of PCT.

I concur. I wouldn't use a strong aromatase inhibitor like Novadex XT, as your estrogen will already be low.

flick0069
12-01-2009, 08:45 AM
Pirate,

Would you consider a pct consisting of :

Reversitol
BioForge
Anabolic Matrix

Is this sufficient instead of Nolva?

If not what is the Nolva dosage for 6 weeks at 800mg of Andro-Rx?

NJ-Surfer
12-02-2009, 06:10 PM
What has been the general experience with 1-Andro in regard to testicular atrophy? Do you get shrinkage/shutdown with this PH?

Also, I understand that 1-test can't convert to estrogen but what is the risk of gyno due to the natural increase of estrogen during a 1-andro cycle?

dieselk
12-06-2009, 08:38 AM
So would I do 4 or 6 weeks of nolva? Also, whats the best test booster out there?

Pirate!
12-06-2009, 09:38 AM
I don't know much about OTC PCT products. 6 weeks of 1-andro at 600 mg. Pct with nolva: 2 weeks at 40 mg, 1 week at 20 mg and last week at 10 mg.

telstar12
12-09-2009, 08:02 PM
can you stack it with animal pump??

Arnold
12-09-2009, 08:04 PM
can you stack it with animal pump??

of course.

Mags
12-10-2009, 05:46 AM
Pirate and Robert, what would you advise to be an effective dose of nolva after running 1-Andro at 800mg-1000mg ED for about five weeks? I started my PCT this week and am currently running 40mg ED. I was going to do the same for the second week, too. I was then going to drop it to 20mg for the remaining 2-3 weeks. Is this an apt set up or do I need to alter any of the doses now or for later on?

Cheers.

aja44
12-13-2009, 01:50 PM
I am on the back end of my first 1-Andro cycle and looking to begin putting together my next. My first cycle consisted of:

1-Andro Rx
Week 1 - 6 tabs
Week 2 - 6 tabs
Week 3 - 7 tabs
Week 4 - 6 tabs

Anabolic Matrix Rx
Week 1 - 6 tabs
Week 2 - 6 tabs
Week 3 - 6 tabs
Week 4 - 6 tabs
Week 5 - 6 tabs
Week 6 - 6 tabs
Week 7 - 6 tabs
Week 8 - 6 tabs

Creadex and Altered State
Week 1 - 6 tabs
Week 2 - 6 tabs
Week 3 - 6 tabs
Week 4 - 6 tabs
Week 5 - 6 tabs
Week 6 - 6 tabs
Week 7 - 6 tabs
Week 8 - 6 tabs

Novedex XT
Week 3 - 6 tabs
Week 4 - 6 tabs
Week 5 - 6 tabs
Week 6 - 6 tabs
Week 7 - 6 tabs
Week 8 - 6 tabs

I had great gains in strength, but very little in size and getting cut. For my next cycle in February I would like to add in some size as well as get hard and drop the body fat.

Looking for someone to recommend a full cycle, including PCTs as well as dosage and length of time. I'm fairly new to all the acronyms, so product names and recommended resellers would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance....

badbunnybutt
12-23-2009, 12:00 AM
Tamoxifen citrate is ideal for pct. Cemproducts.com carries it.

Hey pirate-----I'm curious----in your opinion, would H-drol and 1-Andro Rx (in a 4 week cycle) be a workable combination ? I did my 1st ever cycle last year---a 4 week cycle of H-drol alone with OTC PCT (CEL Cycle Assist, SNS Inhibit-E and ALRI Restore) with no side effects and pretty nice results considering I wasn't accessing the best quality/caloric intake.

What might your opinion be of a necessary minimum of PCT with the above mentioned combo for a 4 week cycle (H-drol/1-Andro Rx) ? And when might you recommend starting the PCT ? (I would definitely take no more than 4 caps of the 1-Andro Rx/day and no more than 2 H-drol/day

Some stats----48 y.o. male--6', 1", @195lbs (fluctuates easily from 193 to 200--I have a VERY high metabolism). Began working out at the gym for the first time ever in my life 2 years ago. Started at 168 lbs and go to the gym regularly 2-4 times a week.

Thanks for your time/energies concerning these questions

CubanMissile34
12-25-2009, 03:49 AM
Hi there. im new to PHs, but i am looking to try this the 1 andro rx. just a few questions...
What could i stack with this PH?
creatine? some other PH? if so which ones specifically

I realize post cycle therapy is very important. i got a little confused as to which ones u recommend. you stated products such as T-911, cortisol blocker, anadaulic state, and nolva..
which ones would u take? all of them? just specific ones? if so which ones would u recommend?

basically, i just want to make sure i kno how to safetly stack as well as taking the necessary products after the stack.

some info about myself.. im 21 165lbs been lifting for about 8 months.
products i currently use, NO product, creatine, and protein.

i have read through ur entire thread mags and Robert and i love the feedback on the product. your help would be greatly appreciated!

dave 236
12-25-2009, 06:27 AM
Hi there. im new to PHs, but i am looking to try this the 1 andro rx. just a few questions...

I realize post cycle therapy is very important. i got a little confused as to which ones u recommend. you stated products such as T-911, cortisol blocker, anadaulic state, and nolva..
which ones would u take? all of them? just specific ones? if so which ones would u recommend?

basically, i just want to make sure i kno how to safetly stack as well as taking the necessary products after the stack.

i have read through ur entire thread mags and Robert and i love the feedback on the product. your help would be greatly appreciated!
You don't need a ph. You need food ,and more time in the gym. The supps you're taking now will be fine once you get diet and routine squared away.

Mags
12-27-2009, 12:13 PM
You don't need a ph. You need food ,and more time in the gym. The supps you're taking now will be fine once you get diet and routine squared away.

It might not be the answer you wanted, Cuban, but it's spot on. 8 months of training will not have touched the surface of your natural ability to gain. Ideally, it's best to take your body to its natural limits regarding strength and growth before entertaining the idea of using PHs/AAS (although I understand this takes a lot longer). Solid diet, commitment and hard work are all you need at the moment. You'll make plenty of gains with those alone. And if you use creatine etc, too, that's cool.

For now, though, I'd advise that you build a decent natural base, get your muscles, tendons and ligaments familiar with lifting heavy poundages and your body used to gaining and retaining muscle. Once you've got that under your belt, then possibly give PHs and the like a try. After all, using performance enhancing drugs now will only deliver gains you could've obtained naturally with a decent diet and training schedule (albeit faster with PHs). And using now will make it harder to gain when 'off' and will hinder your natural potential from being reached. I guess using PHs/AAS before developing a solid base is almost using your trump card too soon. In my opinion, save PHs/AAS for when they're best: advancing an already good physique. To me, AAS and PHs are like the icing on an already well-made cake or nitrous being added to a performance racer.

Again, I know this is the boring, slow-route answer that you probably didn't want, but bodybuilding isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. Well, it's neither, actually, it's about lifting weights, but you know what I mean :D.

Good luck.

Mags
12-27-2009, 12:18 PM

I would recommend T-911 and Anadraulic State as decent supplements. I've used both and had good results. Again, whatever supplement you buy, remember it is just that - a supplement - it's there to supplement a top-notch diet.

As far as choosing a PH, though, I think 1-Andro would be a good option for a first timer. However, without coming across too condescending, I still think you don't need PHs/AAS yet.

CubanMissile34
12-29-2009, 11:27 PM
I would recommend T-911 and Anadraulic State as decent supplements. I've used both and had good results. Again, whatever supplement you buy, remember it is just that - a supplement - it's there to supplement a top-notch diet.

As far as choosing a PH, though, I think 1-Andro would be a good option for a first timer. However, without coming across too condescending, I still think you don't need PHs/AAS yet.

I really appreciate the feedback and concern Mags. i understand the risks im taking on my body. unlike many guys my age, i did a lot of research before diving in the idea of PHs. i am making sure i have a solid pct and other supplements to make sure my body stays healthy. Thanks a lot again guys! i will post how my cycle goes with the PH i decided to take.