PDA

View Full Version : Roids and Mood

alexvega
11-30-2009, 04:05 PM
hi everyone, i was trying to figure out,,,,if the mood changes are so big,

roidrage most people know about that, but what about felllings .love, etc.get depressed

alexvega
12-02-2009, 09:42 AM
it looks like my post .buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! nobody want to talk about it.

heavyiron
12-04-2009, 02:58 PM
It depends. Testosterone gives me a sense of well being and increases my energy and libido but Tren seems to make me a little irritable. I think mostly because I get insomnia from Tren. Some orals seem to raise BP so that may not be very comfortable either and then effect mood.

Overall, a moderate cycle of test is quite enjoyable.

Lone Wolf
12-04-2009, 10:08 PM
I myself become a little more aggresive when on test, but tren made me crazy.
EQ at 600mg gives me anxiety. So I would say yes it does effect mood.

Built
12-04-2009, 10:28 PM
How about nandrolone?

DA TRUTH
12-05-2009, 12:20 AM
I get more aggresive on any roid cept anavar.

I'm one of those that get roid rage. But don't worry...it's not common. I'm the exception rather than the rule. Hopefully.

dave 236
12-05-2009, 05:44 AM
I have only had problems with irratability when comming off a cycle. Knowin this ahead of time helps with tempering my behavior though.

alexvega
12-05-2009, 06:56 AM
what about Harrison Pope say ........?

heavyiron
12-05-2009, 07:55 AM
How about nandrolone?
If it negatively effects libido it can be a bummer emotionally. I have seen countless guys get a little depressed or discouraged from loss of libido. I think that is an indirect cause though so it probably varies fom person to person.

Built
12-05-2009, 10:28 AM
The reason I ask is because - if I'm not mistaken - it's a progestin, and I'm currently investing several effects of progesterone and other progestins.

Natural progesterone is calming. For instance, my niece just had a baby, and she had Braxton Hicks contractions through the last four months of her pregnancy - she was in the hospital for months and they gave her oil shots of progesterone to keep the contractions down. (She and the baby are fine by the way!)

I use natural progesterone as a transdermal; some use it as the oral Prometrium. In either case it is taken at bedtime because it can help you sleep really well.

Got rid of my PMS/perimenopausal symptoms by the way; I think hubby sacrificed a goat or something out of gratitude...

Natural progesterone opposes and balances estrogen, so I'm very curious about what part of this effect nandrolone might mimic.

In male users who are affected sexually, does nandrolone decrease desire, or just cause erectile difficulty?

dave 236
12-05-2009, 10:43 AM
The reason I ask is because - if I'm not mistaken - it's a progestin, and I'm currently investing several effects of progesterone and other progestins.

Natural progesterone is calming. For instance, my niece just had a baby, and she had Braxton Hicks contractions through the last four months of her pregnancy - she was in the hospital for months and they gave her oil shots of progesterone to keep the contractions down. (She and the baby are fine by the way!)

I use natural progesterone as a transdermal; some use it as the oral Prometrium. In either case it is taken at bedtime because it can help you sleep really well.

Got rid of my PMS/perimenopausal symptoms by the way; I think hubby sacrificed a goat or something out of gratitude...

Natural progesterone opposes and balances estrogen, so I'm very curious about what part of this effect nandrolone might mimic.

In male users who are affected sexually, does nandrolone decrease desire, or just cause erectile difficulty?
Without enough test run with it deca can cause ed.

Pirate!
12-05-2009, 10:48 AM
Nandralone balanced well with test is great for mood. Too much nandralone can make a guy a little mushy. One friend told me when be gets over 500 mg deca a week, he will catch himself getting a bit chocked up watching chick flicks.

Built
12-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for. The test aromatizes a bit, you get SOME estrogen (you do need SOME!), the progestin balances this and you're calmer.

Makes good sense so far. :)

Built
12-05-2009, 11:12 AM
Without enough test run with it deca can cause ed.

Yep, thanks, I've read about this, but does it also affect desire - do you just not care if you get any, or do you want it but can't perform?

dave 236
12-05-2009, 11:44 AM
Oh no I cared. The desire was there for me at least .Just needed to add a little more T to the mix.

Built
12-05-2009, 12:36 PM
There we go, so it doesn't tank libido, only performance.

Interesting.

adrenaline
12-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Everyone gets affected differently. Tren makes me aggressive as hell though, while everything else i can control fine. Only time i get any kind of depression is post cycle, but its not that bad.

dave 236
12-05-2009, 12:55 PM
That was my experience.I've been told by friends that Tren can do the same thing,and I think it's a progestin.

Built
12-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Yes, that's right, I've heard this.

Tren's notorious for making some guys feel really WEIRD though, isn't it?

dave 236
12-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Yes, that's right, I've heard this.

Tren's notorious for making some guys feel really WEIRD though, isn't it?
It didn't make me irritated about anything I wouldn't have been irritated about anyway.It just made me overreact .I didn't care for it. As far as weird though not really.

alexvega
12-06-2009, 09:18 AM
Nandralone balanced well with test is great for mood. Too much nandralone can make a guy a little mushy. One friend told me when be gets over 500 mg deca a week, he will catch himself getting a bit chocked up watching chick flicks.

Jajjajja , now and doing 750mg test enanthathe and 300 nadro. believeme, i feel so well., . about girls i´m hungry.
jajjajaa

heavyiron
12-06-2009, 09:24 AM
There we go, so it doesn't tank libido, only performance.

Interesting.
Steroids or the removal of them can cause ED and decreased libido in men. Typically the estrogen to testosterone balance is what needs to be mainatained during a cycle. Usually E2 will rise over the course causing loss of libido. If guys use an AI it will lower estro and increase free T which typically restores libido. Basically guys need to shoot for 10-25pg/ml Estradiol and have free T high. This will usually cause libido to rise significantly. Also high SHBG can cause libido issues. Since T converts to estro or becomes bound using an AI during T administration will mitigate these effects. Once a cycle is discontinued T drops fast and Estro starts causing libido issues therefore a proper PCT that lowers estro and raises free T is important

Many guys report ED problems from progessterone as well. Basically excessive female hormones wreck havoc on a guys sex drive and ability to get an erection and they should always be controlled.

Built
12-06-2009, 11:48 AM
The ED that's blamed on progesterone is in fact due to the rise in prolactin if I am not mistaken. I'm trying to wrap my head around the details, but in women, it is the fall in progesterone coupled with elevated estrogen that triggers lactation (via increased prolactin), and prolactin underlies the ED that is associated with nandrolone - hence the usual recommendation for bromocriptine or cabergoline.

heavyiron, excessive female hormones wreak havoc on a woman's sex drive, too. I swear the pill doesn't prevent conception - it prevents SEX!

heavyiron
12-06-2009, 02:28 PM
The ED that's blamed on progesterone is in fact due to the rise in prolactin if I am not mistaken. I'm trying to wrap my head around the details, but in women, it is the fall in progesterone coupled with elevated estrogen that triggers lactation (via increased prolactin), and prolactin underlies the ED that is associated with nandrolone - hence the usual recommendation for bromocriptine or cabergoline.

heavyiron, excessive female hormones wreak havoc on a woman's sex drive, too. I swear the pill doesn't prevent conception - it prevents SEX!

LOL!,

have you used androgens and noticed an increase in libido?

Built
12-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Yep. I'm on transdermal testosterone as part of my perimenopausal HRT and I give it :thumb::thumb:

:D

dave 236
12-06-2009, 03:20 PM

you're right.My wife is now on hrt consisting of test, progesterone and pregenelone.Her doc said estrogen dominance due to yrs on the pill.

heavyiron
12-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Yep. I'm on transdermal testosterone as part of my perimenopausal HRT and I give it :thumb::thumb:

:D
Great!

tballz
12-08-2009, 10:24 AM
Roid rage is a myth. An asshole is a bigger asshole on roids.

With test i have a feeling of well being. And definite increase in libido.

alexvega
12-09-2009, 07:22 AM
Roid rage is a myth. An asshole is a bigger asshole on roids.

With test i have a feeling of well being. And definite increase in libido.

impossible

dude test is test.,natural male sex hormone, which makes natural mens behavior.
:thumb: