PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Ucnle Z!!!!!!

MPO6661
12-02-2009, 01:27 PM
I bought over 500 bucks from unclez and he didn't send me a single thing i ordered. its bull shit.. do not order from this website!!! he is a scammer.. just a warning.

Lone Wolf
12-02-2009, 01:42 PM
I bought over 500 bucks from unclez and he didn't send me a single thing i ordered. its bull shit.. do not order from this website!!! he is a scammer.. just a warning.

Bro did you contact Z about this before you posted because he is a approved source on OLM with a very good track record maybe you should work it out with him because he will take care of the situation.

I have never had a problem with the guy.
I hate customs too many good places to go here in the states.

VictorZ06
12-02-2009, 03:10 PM
I know some guys who use him....only problems they encounter are delays in shipping and wrong items shipped. Find a stateside hook. Customs suck.

/V

MPO6661
12-02-2009, 08:32 PM
yes.. i have probably sent the guy 4 e-mails. and still nothing. What else can I do?

Lone Wolf
12-02-2009, 09:22 PM
yes.. i have probably sent the guy 4 e-mails. and still nothing. What else can I do?

I once waited 6 weeks for a package from Z but it showed up this was during the holidays mail run very slow this time of year, how long has it been since you ordered? Its not uncommon for international to take forever.
I am sure you will get what you paid for or at the least a customs letter, I had my fair share of them in the past.
Just spend your money in the USA

BigDan07
12-03-2009, 07:47 AM
I'm just about to place a order through z's domestic line. Before I do does anybody have any experience with it. As far as the product and is it really shipped inside the US. I'm so damn worried about getting my package seized domestic seems the way to go.

Uncle Z.
12-03-2009, 08:06 AM
hey

relax brother our line in use work pefrct you will get order very soon

About MPO6661 don't belive this guy, he write bull shit about me and my products he want to ruine our reputation , check our refernces than you will see, we are good and soild sources and we allways send products to our customers

best regrds

Z.