PDA

View Full Version : Any help appreciated

Bumble-bee
12-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Hi guys I am 27years old, 108kgs and 6ft 2 from Australia and have been boxing and training for around 2years now and come to a spot in my life where i would like to get bigger and more defined as i am not seeing myself change lately. I am thinking about doing my first cycleto help with that, any help on what i will be taking would be helpful, I will be doing a 5 week cycle off
-Undestor-160mg/day for the full five weeks and
Stanozolol-Week 1 10mg/day, Week 2 20mg/day week, 3&4 30mg/day week 5 15mg/day. I guess what im basically wondering does this sound right and added with the right diet will i see any benefit from this cycle. Also ive heard taking orally is bad for my liver but i hope cause it is under the 8 week time frame and a mild dosage(ive been told) that it will not cause any major damage. Im not sure ive tried researching but with the different names i'm finding it hard to understand. Cheers mate.

VictorZ06
12-03-2009, 03:35 AM
Winny will take a toll on your joints, especially for someone in MMA or boxing. I suggest dropping the winny all together and look into a test only cycle. Not oral test, injectable. 500mg of test E a week for 10-12 weeks.

/V

Lone Wolf
12-03-2009, 10:24 AM
Winny will take a toll on your joints, especially for someone in MMA or boxing. I suggest dropping the winny all together and look into a test only cycle. Not oral test, injectable. 500mg of test E a week for 10-12 weeks.

/V

Yes winny dried my joints out and they hurt all the time.
Alot of guys training mma are useing prop and var combo works great for them.

Bumble-bee
12-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Cheers for the replies, yeah i thought the winny might be a bit harsh on my joints but was not to sure that pretty much puts an end to that, last thing i need is sore joints. So injectables the way to go thats cool with me, so only once a week with the test e, not every day that seems easier and i can go for ten to twelve weeks not 6 weeks like the oral tablets. Do i need to take anything with test e or just on its own. Thanks for your help.

VictorZ06
12-04-2009, 08:39 AM
So injectables the way to go thats cool with me, so only once a week with the test e, not every day...

2X a week, 250mg each time would be a better path, IMHO.

/V

Bumble-bee
12-07-2009, 09:07 AM
So if I choose to take the Testosterone Enanthate will i take that on its own or is there somthing i will need to add to help with any side affects. Also when i read somthing like be carefull if you have high body fat, test could aromatize into estrogen what exactly does this mean in simple terms.